Debbie, er, Deborah Gibson and Tiffany will duke it out in an upcoming original Saturday-night movie called 'Mega Python vs. Gatoroid,' according to the Live Feed.
In the movie Gibson, who has performed on Broadway and London's West End, is an animal-rights activist who frees exotic snakes into the Everglades, where they grow to mega sizes. Tiffany is an overzealous park ranger who uses dangerous methods to save endangered alligators. (Naturally, the battle takes place in a swamp.)
But all of it was a ruse. A week-long ruse to distract us from realizing what was really going to happen in this episode. Since I don't want to spoil it for anyone, come with me to the after-jump portion of our review and then we can talk.
There are not a lot of surprises in this bunch, although it's great news that The Big Bang Theory, CBS's rookie Monday-night sitcom from Chuck Lorre's stable, made the cut. Still in limbo, however, are three other Monday-night comedies from the network: How I Met Your Mother, Rules of Engagement, and The New Adventures of Old Christine. The story speculates that Mother will get the greenlight for a fourth season soon, but Rules and Christine seem to be in competition for the 9:30-10:00 half-hour slot.
WARNING: POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD! DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!
After only one episode, it looks like some people might already know the winner of FOX's Hell's Kitchen.
Bodog.com has suspended betting on the reality show after the odds on one of the contestants went from 7-1 to 2-1 very quickly. After the jump, the name of this contestant. (AGAIN, SPOILER AHEAD!)
So, let's see, that's 2 former child stars, 1 former mall rat, 2 hip-hoppers, 1 country star, 1 D-lister and 1 American Idol contestant. They're missing the late 80s movie star whose life has devolved into substance abuse and erratic behavior, but Diamond does have the amateur porn outing. Sounds like just the right mix of disgrace and desperation for "celebreality" to me.
I don't begrudge anyone who wants to get in shape and lose weight, but why on TV? And, what the heck is Warren G doing on this show? He's a former member of the Eastside Rollin' 20 Crips. Crips don't jazzercise. Do they?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Interview: Grant Gustin and EPs Discuss What it Took to Bring the Flash to Oliver's World
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Holy Terror'
- 'Survivor': How to Get Along with Others in 10 Easy Steps
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Recap: Getting Out of Guns, For Good?
- 'Once Upon a Time' Season 3 Episode Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- 'The Tomorrow People': The original John, Nicholas Young, on returning to the show
- TV ratings: 'The Voice' and NBC lead Tuesday, 'Originals' hits a series high
- 'House of Cards' Season 2 premiere date set for Feb. 14, 2014
- 'The Voice': CeeLo Green talks Adam Levine's drive to win, his off-season plans
- 'The Voice': Adam Levine talks heading into Season 5 Semi-Finals with his team intact
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive Nashville Video: Juliette-Layla Battle Rages, Classic Hayden Panettierre Snark Follows
- Ratings: Voice, Dads and Fire Rise, The Originals and Supernatural Enter Break on a High Note
- Netflix Sets House of Cards Season 2 Premiere
- Mentalist Exclusive: Jane Scores a Date With….
- Exclusive White Collar Video: Peter Questions Neal's Whereabouts — Plus: Who Has Ex Issues?
- More From TVLine