July 28, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Mar 17th 2010 9:29AM
(S01E01) "Would you shoot me if you got the chance?" - Boyd Crowder
"You make me pull, I'm gonna put you down." - Raylen Givins
Here at TV Squad HQ, no one really jumped at the chance to review the premiere of 'Justified,' and that's not meant to belittle or embarrass any of the writers (except for one, you know who you are and my mother still hasn't forgiven you). We're a busy bunch.
That's why I feel so very fortunate that I got to watch it because it's one damn fine hour of kick-ass television and it's well on it's way to be one of the best hours of the year so far.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Finale Photos: Kaitlyn Says Yes!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Who Will the Mystery Woman Be?
- 15 Times Taylor Swift Lyrics Perfectly Described 'Pretty Little Liars'
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11: Ranking the 11 Most Memorable Meltdowns
- 'Teen Wolf': 17 Freaky Moments from 'Required Reading'
- More From BuddyTV
- Longmire Team on Season 4's 'Second Chances' Theme, A&E Cancellation
- NBC's The Wiz Casts Queen Latifah as Wizard, Mary J. Blige as Wicked Witch
- TV's Steamiest Sex: Watch Pulse-Raising OITNB, Scandal and Thrones Scenes (*If Your Boss Isn't Looking)
- Bloodline Season 2: Ben Mendelsohn Returning as Series Regular
- Welcome to Sweden Cancelled
- More From TVLine
- Stars Share Pics of Their Cute Kids
- Justin Bieber Surprises Young Boy With Down Syndrome, Makes Entire Family Cry
- Khloe Kardashian's Personal Trainer Says She's an 'Animal'
- Tragedy Strikes Ex-College Cheerleader on 'Extreme Weight Loss'
- Chris Hemsworth's Brothers Made It a Family Affair at 'Vacation' Premiere
- More From ET