Maybe that's because TV dads never spend much time at work. (We're pretty sure everyone's fathers would sign up for that!) Step into the wonderful make-believe world where every day is Father's Day, and join us as we count down our 20 favorite TV dads.
All right everybody, get those crappy ties and self-made cards ready. It's time once again for the forgotten holiday known as Father's Day. Yes, the bastard cousin to the extremely popular Mother's Day. The one that people forget is the third Sunday in the month of June, not the second. The holiday where your loving family wants to fill your day with special events when all you really want to do is have some privacy to write your damn TV Squad articles!
Ahem. So, in the fine tradition of tomorrow's holiday, where you usually pay for your own dinner out, we present the five television dads who would be grateful if they received a wallet made out of dried macaroni.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 9: First Impressions of Desiree's 25 Men
- 13 Fresh Faces of Summer 2013: Who to Watch in Television and Movies
- ?Dancing with the Stars?: The 20 Best Dances of Season 16
- 'Graceland' Photos: Meet the Cast
- 2013 Critics' Choice TV Awards: 'American Horror Story' and 'Big Bang Theory' Top Nominations
- More From BuddyTV
- 'X Factor' judges first look: Kelly Rowland and Paulina Rubio join Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell for Season 3
- 'The Big Bang Theory' to '90210': TV ratings winners and losers in 2012-13
- USA orders another comedy series, 'Divide and Conquer'
- Tony Hale on 'Veep,' Gary's love of Selina and Allison Janney's Season 2 guest appearance
- Billy Crystal starring in 'The Comedians' pilot at FX, Larry Charles to direct
- More From Zap2it
- Homeland Exclusive: Boss Actress Joins Season 3 Cast as Carrie's [Spoiler]
- TVLine Items: Pretty Little Liars Lands Rumer Willis, Gossip Guy Visits Copper and More!
- Billy Crystal to Headline FX's Comedians Pilot
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: The 5 Best Auditions From Los Angeles and Austin
- A 'Broken' Arrow in Season 2? Plus: Which Finale Scene Was Deleted for Being Too Revealing?
- More From TVLine