January 27, 2015
by Sandie Angulo Chen, posted Apr 26th 2010 10:02AM
(S01E03) 'Treme' delved deeper into the injustices big and small faced by each of the characters in this episode. I saw it twice and liked it much more the second viewing. It wasn't as gripping (or funny) as the previous episode, but there were several moments that beautifully captured each of the main character's chief post-Katrina struggles.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Originals' Quotes from 'Brotherhood of the Damned'
- 'Sleepy Hollow': 18 Moments of Hawley's Loyalties and Ichabbie's Fractured Bond from 'Kali Yuga'
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta': Brandi Glanville Disses Kyle Richards and Kenya Moore
- 'The Flash' Interview: Candice Patton on Iris' New Job and Love Life
- 'Glee' Episode 6.5 Songs: The Warblers Perform 'My Sharona,' New Directions Covers George Michael
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Dollmaker Torments Gotham, Parks Reunion on TBS & More
- Katie Holmes Joins Ray Donovan for Major Season 3 Stint
- Grimm Casts 'Prince William' to Play (Wait For It) a Royal
- Ratings: Originals, Jane, Sleepy Hollow and Bachelor Rise, Apprentice Dips
- New Girl Leashes Wilfred Neighbor Fiona Gubelmann
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift's Social Media Hacked; Denies Existence of Nude Pics
- Andi Dorfman Gets a Familiar Diss from Juan Pablo After Ending Engagement
- Sam Smith Responds to Howard Stern Calling Him Fat & Ugly
- Moms Are Freaking Out About the Blizzard and Sending the Funniest Texts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Author Sara Shepard Reveals Her Favorite 'A' Theories — 'It's Twins!'
- More From ET