After the runaway success of Tommy Lee Goes To College and Rockstar: Supernova, it just makes all kinds of sense, right? Errrr, maybe third time's the charm? Whichever way you are viewing your glass today, Fox has a new animated series in development called The Life And Times Of Jimmy Jaxx. The show, being helmed by the team behind Blades Of Glory, is loosely based on the many and varied exploits of Lee's life.
As much as I like to blame Lee and his "band" for the destruction of the otherwise solid Rockstar concept, this idea sounds like it has some potential. The jump from Tommy Lee's life to outlandish cartoon isn't a difficult one to make. There should be no shortage of story ideas for the foreseeable future. Personally, I'm holding out hope for the Mick Mars guest spot in the Halloween episode. There's no reason this couldn't get slotted into Fox's Sunday animation block.
It looks like the proposed Pam Anderson/Rick Solomon reality show is off the tables. Apparently, according to the NY Post, Pam actually thought producers were approaching her to do a show about her being in a big Vegas productions and not about her purported rampant sex life. On her site she says she "WAS considering" it but "not my family life. (Never my kids)."
Come on, Pam. Remember why you're famous. Playboy, running on the beach in slow motion, a special little love video you made with Tommy Lee. You think anyone really cares about that Vegas show crap? How funny that sources were saying "Think Nick and Jessica's show, but with a lot more sex and a crazier family life" while Pam was thinking "not my family life. (Never my kids)." Did they already start filming? Did she not notice cameras in her house? "Oh don't worry, Pam, we're not filming right now, just testing the lighting. Would you mind rolling over to this side of the bed? That's great, now drop the sheet down a bit. Yeah, that's perfect ... for the lighting."
Oh my God! This is, like, the most shocking news EVA!
Pamela Anderson's publicist says that the star (whatever happened to Stacked, anyway?) is divorcing rocker Kid Rock after only four months of marriage. No reason has been given yet, but it's been a bizarrre relationship all along. First they were together, then they were apart, then it looked like Anderson was going to get back with Tommy Lee and marry him again, then she got back with Kid Rock and married him. It was also reported that Anderson had a miscarriage recently.
They went on a "marriage tour" after their first wedding (well, the first time that they made husband and wife, whenever and wherever that was), actually getting married at different times and different places. I wonder if they'll do the same thing for the divorce?
Anderson can be seen in Borat, where he disrupts her book signing. They originally filmed him disrupting her dog's wedding on a beach, but decided not to use that. I think her dog is still married.
Rock Star Supernova
Yeah, ok. I'm a little underwhelmed by that. I suppose it's different enough to get around the legalities, but if you are going to go to the trouble of changing the name anyway, why not go back to the drawing board and do it right? The band is currently at work on their record with a tour kicking off over the New Year's holiday. And if you just can't wait, they have released two songs, complete with Lukas Rossi vocals, on Yahoo music.
Toby wins the encore, which I don't quite get. He's good enough I suppose, and quite a tasty muffin but I would have given the encore to Phil. The bottom three are Jill, Zayra and naturally Chris.
Aaron Barnhart over at TV Barn reports that the Nebraska college where Tommy Lee is going to college on, well, Tommy Lee Goe To College wasn't the first choice of the producers. They actually tried several other colleges and universities. Check out the e-mail that TV Barn got from one employee of a school that decided to turn down the request to film there.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orphan Black' Recap: Devotion and Desperation Lead to Big Moves and Confrontations
- 'The Messengers' Recap: Dealing with Pestilence
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- More From BuddyTV
- Anne Meara, Actress/Comedian and Half of Stiller & Meara, Dead at 85
- Quotes of the Week From The Flash, Late Show, Game of Thrones and More
- Sharon Osbourne on Hiatus from CBS' The Talk Due to 'Extreme Exhaustion'
- Orphan Black Boss Talks [Spoiler]'s Sacrifice, Angry Felix, Twerking Alison
- Saturday Night Live: Watch Season 40's 15 Best Sketches Now!
- More From TVLine
- Finally! Emma Stone & Andrew Garfield Photographed Together Again
- Josh Duggar May Be Dropped From '19 Kids and Counting', Cancels Speaking Event
- Star Sightings May 2015
- Happy Anniversary, Kimye! Take a Look Back at Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's First Year of Marriage
- Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries' Failed Wedding Birthed A New California Law
- More From ET