If I tell you right now, before November sweeps, that CBS will renew NCIS: Los Angeles for a second season, you won't be surprised. The pre-season projections for this show were that it was a guaranteed success. It wasn't only that it was a spinoff from CBS's top-rated drama series, NCIS. No, it was programming. CBS slotted NCIS: LA in the hour right after NCIS. It had a very strong spot, a monster lead in.
It is my deeply-held belief that fun should never have any point whatsoever. Since I always get a kick out of those "this happened the year you were born" type things, I thought I'd ask our readers what the top-rated television series was the year you slipped from the womb to grace the world with your presence. You don't have to give the year, just tell us the TV show. Check out this link to help you determine which TV show it is. When I came to life, Happy Days was the big show of the time. I know I watched the show in reruns growing up, but maybe it affected me more than I realized. I do have a habit of punching machines like Fonzie does when they don't work. Well, actually it's more like "breaking them," but whatever. I can't deny the powerful influence of Happy Days.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule': Tim and Eric's Married News Team returns in 'Home' clip
- 'Veronica Mars': Revisiting the Season 3 finale and Veronica's downfall
- 'Bates Motel' Season 2, episode 3: Norma finds an ally in 'Caleb'
- 'iZombie' casts 'Once Upon a Time's' Rose McIver in lead role
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Marvel 'Assembling A Universe' promo: Watch
- More From Zap2it
- History Lassoes Texas Rising With Bill Paxton, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Chad Michael Murray
- Exclusive Reign First Look: Francis' Former Flame Returns — and She's Got a Knife!
- The Originals Sneak Peek: Elijah Dances with Hayley and Klaus Gets Flirty… With Genevieve?!
- TVLine Items: Law & Order: SVU Villain Returns, Keke Palmer Joins Masters of Sex and More
- Exclusive Vikings Sneak Peek: Lagertha's New Husband May Be an Earl, But He's No Prince
- More From TVLine