If I tell you right now, before November sweeps, that CBS will renew NCIS: Los Angeles for a second season, you won't be surprised. The pre-season projections for this show were that it was a guaranteed success. It wasn't only that it was a spinoff from CBS's top-rated drama series, NCIS. No, it was programming. CBS slotted NCIS: LA in the hour right after NCIS. It had a very strong spot, a monster lead in.
It is my deeply-held belief that fun should never have any point whatsoever. Since I always get a kick out of those "this happened the year you were born" type things, I thought I'd ask our readers what the top-rated television series was the year you slipped from the womb to grace the world with your presence. You don't have to give the year, just tell us the TV show. Check out this link to help you determine which TV show it is. When I came to life, Happy Days was the big show of the time. I know I watched the show in reruns growing up, but maybe it affected me more than I realized. I do have a habit of punching machines like Fonzie does when they don't work. Well, actually it's more like "breaking them," but whatever. I can't deny the powerful influence of Happy Days.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Tut's Avan Jogia Talks Twisted Cliffhanger, Shares Pitch for Season 2
- Empire Signs Marisa Tomei to Play Lesbian Billionaire in Season 2
- TVLine Items: Donald Glover Pilot Adds to Cast, SOA Vet in The Way and More
- Sleepy Hollow Wants 'Angelina Jolie' to Play Ichabod's Old Flame Betsy Ross
- More From TVLine
- Refresh Your Summer Office Style Like Shay Mitchell & Kim Kardashian
- Miley Cyrus Makes Out With Victoria's Secret Model Stella Maxwell and It's Pretty Intense
- Shakira and America Ferrera Take Donald Trump to Task For 'Hateful and Racist' Remarks
- Marisa Tomei Is Joining Season 2 of 'Empire' and We Can't Wait for Her Face-Off With Cookie!
- Britney Spears' Mom Jamming Out to 'Toxic' Is the Best Thing You'll See All Day
- More From ET