(S19E13)"Young man, I'm going to be on you like a numerator on a denominator" -- Principal Skinner to Donny the informant
It's been a looong time since we had an episode of The Simpsons that focused on that young rapscallion Bart and his status of Prankmaster at Springfield Elementary. Frankly, I was starting to get a bit worried that we wouldn't see one at all this season and that all we would get is one episode after another focusing on Homer and his hi-jinks. Luckily, someone at FOX or the offices of The Simpsons realized this and gave us an installment that not only reignited the feud between Bart and Principal Skinner, but parodied the Martin Scorsese film The Departed. Plus, it was actually a good episode.
It's a world gone mad I tell ya. Mad!
Now that everyone is leaving That 70s Show, Wilmer Valderrama is the top guy on the show. And because he's the top guy, he's now going to make $500,000 an episode.
Things I would do for $500,000 a week:
- Eat a live bug
- Watch I Want To Be A Hilton non-stop for one month
- Give up pizza forever
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Episode 2.5 Photos: Who Can Asher Trust?
- ?Heroes Reborn?: The 15 Most Exciting Quotes from 'The Needs of the Many'
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of ?Crew?s All In'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 20 Moments of a Post-Elena Life from the Season 7 Premiere
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Brother in the Basement'
- More From BuddyTV
- HTGAWM EP on 'Shooting Night' Theories, Annalise/Wes Flirtation, Asher's Secret ('It's Bad')
- Extant Cancelled at CBS
- Reign 'Shocker': Francis Dying in Season 3, EP Confirms
- More From TVLine
- Jimmy Fallon Says He Still Has No Feeling in His 'Jesus Finger'
- Taylor Swift's 50 Most Important Instagrams to Celebrate Her 50 Million Followers
- Taylor Swift on Losing at the GRAMMYs Last Year: I Cried, 'Got In-N-Out Burger and Ate a Lot'
- Drew Barrymore Embraces Her Shape: 'I Don't Have a Bikini Body'
- Yolanda Foster's Emotional Battle With Lyme Disease: 'Many Nights I Wished to Die'
- More From ET