"Oh my God," he shouted in excitement. "For real?" The excitement in his face was so obvious, but still Tori asked him, "Is that okay?"
It's one of the most exciting moments in a couple's life, which Tori acknowledged later. "It's not real until you both acknowledge it for the first time and you share that moment," she said.
The previews show Tori doing her best to hide her baby bump from the press -- including an awesome scene of her writhing around on the closet floor, trying to get her Spanx on -- while Dean is trying his hand in the culinary arts. (I can't wait for the inevitable episode where Tori compares sharp knives and mandolines to racing motorcycles, Dean's last swiftly-nixed hobby.)
In our exclusive clip from this season, little Liam is acting out and playing rough with mama Tori in the middle of a photo shoot (fun takeaway: even Tori's cropped 'do is all extensions!), forcing Tori to finally admit that her good cop role to daddy Dean's bad cop can't last forever.
Watch and tell us: Do you think Tori is a better mom than her mom was?
We'd imagine that the reason for the slip was a little more innocent than anything Anthony Weiner could come up with; it seems as though McDermott was actually trying to tweet a harmless picture of his son goofing around with a cut-out of a rolling pin stuck to his head (similar to this) and didn't realize that his Spelling was visible in the background.
Dough head indeed ...
As we all probably expected, Rachel pulled out the victory and took control of the house officially for her and Jordan at this critical time in the game. So what we had to deal with this week was the newbies grovelling to Rachel, which had her giving that creepy smile with the dead eyes over and over again.
Stanger took him to meet her friend Tori Spelling, so he could see a woman who's managed to be more than a housewife and mother. Spelling is an author and business owner, but things got derailed a bit when he saw her cooking an amazing spread.
"This is what I expect," he said of the lavish meal. "I am in Heaven right now."
But the women kept pounding on him to drive the point home that modern women can and do do everything that men do. It's odd that Michael has managed to have a chauvinistic view of women in this modern society, but there it is.
"We hope one day, but we're not currently expecting," Spelling had said on the show, adding, "We're actively trying." Gifford said on today's show that Spelling couldn't have gotten pregnant in eight days. Then Gifford and Kotb went all 'Lie to Me' and tried to decipher a "tell" to see if Spelling was lying on the tape. "They say when you lie you look down and to the left," said Kotb.
After reviewing the tape, Gifford and Kotb determined Spelling has, indeed, looked down and to the left. So let that be a lesson. If you're going to lie to Kathie Lee and Hoda, look up and to the right, and you're in the clear.
At first sight of Sam in her wedding dress, Steve says, "I lost it. I was just balling like a little girl. She looked amazing, she was glowing."
Sam asks, "What's wrong?" He assures her, "I'm happy! It's just too much."
• Judge Judy was hospitalized Wednesday morning after she was rushed to an LA hospital with nausea and intestinal issues.
• Candy Spelling is slapping down reports that say the book she's shopping around is going to dish about her often-rocky relationship with daughter Tori. Instead, she says it will be about her journey from pampered super-rich housewife to finding her own path once she became a widow.
• 'Glee' breakout Darren Criss seemed a little off while performing Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream' for Perez Hilton's birthday party, causing many to wonder if he had too much to drink. The actor went to his Twitter account to clear up speculation.
• As pregnant 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Kim Zolciak gets closer to her due date, her ongoing feud with cast mate NeNe Leakes is starting to take its toll. "NeNe has problems. I never want to speak to her again," Zolciak told Life & Style.
Tori and Liam were watching a movie in which a guy and girl were just talking. Tori explained to her son, "He's flirting with her ... He likes her."
Liam responded, "Oh, he wants to have sex with her!" His stunned mother asked, "What is sex, Liam?" The preschooler intoned: "Mom, sex is when two adults get naked and kiss and move." George Lopez laughed and said, "That's right!"
He got a nice pair of shades from Jamie Foxx -- "I'm so not giving those to Jay!" -- as well as various other trinkets from celebrities like Zachary Levi and Hayden Panettiere. He almost got a very unique item from Tori Spelling.
"If I had a glass of wine," she said. "I'd be so tempted to take my crotchless spanx off right now." We're not sure if she meant to donate to Leno, or just in general. Ross then advised her she might want to consider underwear if she's going to stand on mirrored floors.
Fans of 'Flipping Out' rejoice! In the scramble to fill the Oprah-sized hole in its daytime programming, ABC has turned to straight-talking real-estate speculator and reality TV star Jeff Lewis.
ABC Media Production's been working on a daytime talk show for Tori Spelling for some time, and according to the Los Angeles Times, Lewis has been tapped to be her co-host.
There's been no word yet on what topics will be covered by the show, which is still in the development stage, but word is that it wants to be a talk show version of 'Will & Grace.' Sources say that the openly gay Lewis had good onscreen chemistry with Spelling in the test pilot shot last week.
In the new new series, Spelling and McDermott will help transform a couple's wedding. Spelling will help with the planning and according to Oxygen's announcement, McDermott will "help the groom-to-be navigate all the twists and turns."
"Our audience has loved watching the weddings Tori and Dean have planned for friends on 'Home Sweet Hollywood,' and have been clamoring for more," Amy Introcaso-Davis, senior vice president of original programming and development at Oxygen Media, said in a statement. "Tori and Dean have a great sense of sophistication and style and truly understand the intricacies of planning the big day."
Fast forward to 2010: Now son Liam is 3, Stella is a toddler, and their stint as country folk has long disappeared. So for a weekend away from the kids, Dean surprised his wife with a trip to their old B&B, Chateau La Rue.
The destination was definitely a shock. Wearing a blindfold, Tori said, "We're at the beach! I hear water!" Uh, no. That's a fountain. "The look on T's face was all I needed," said Dean. "I pulled it off, I surprised her and she looked truly happy to be there."
That's ABC's plan, according to the Los Angeles Times, which reports that ABC is developing a daytime talk-show for 'Beverly Hills, 90210' and 'Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood' star Tori Spelling and a male co-host to be named later.
Though the new series is in the early rounds of development (i.e., there's a chance it'll never even make it to the pilot stage), the Times reports that the network wants to pair Spelling with a "BFF"-type guy, someone who would help her provide a "'Will & Grace' vibe" for the show.
Hmmm ... 'Will & Grace' alum Sean Hayes? Nah, he probably wouldn't do a talk show. Neil Patrick Harris? Ditto. Rupert Everett? Maybe. 'Sex and the City' star Mario Cantone, who does frequent segments on 'The View' and is hilarious? And why do we have a feeling that Perez Hilton has already been on the phone to producers to pitch himself as Spelling's BFF candidate?
The Times suggests that finding a co-host for Spelling could be so entertaining that the search could spark a companion reality show. Indeed.
Ann Curry asked the star of 'Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood' about the recent clips -- like this one here at AOL TV -- that portray Spelling and Dean McDermott in a little bit of a tiff.
"Well, we do a reality show ... when I signed up for this I said, 'I'm going to put it all out there, because otherwise I don't believe in doing them,'" Spelling said. "It's a real relationship ... we're not headed for divorce, we're committed to each other, we're committed to this family."
Check out the video after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.20 Photos: What Happens When Victoria Reaches Her Breaking Point?
- Best 'Flash' Quotes from 'Tricksters'
- CBS Sets 2015 Season Finale Dates for 'The Good Wife,' 'Survivor' and More
- [Video] David Duchovny Reveals 2 More Characters Returning to 'The X-Files'
- [Video] 'DIG' Exclusive Clip: Will Debbie Be Saved?
- More From BuddyTV
- The Blacklist First Look: Is Tom Winning Liz Over — For a Second Time?
- Michelle Pfeiffer Attached to Star in Morning Show Comedy From Katie Couric and Murphy Brown Scribe
- Bitten Photo: Elena Looks Bloody Good — Plus, Your Key to 'The Undoing'
- TVLine Items: SVU Vet Returns, Lewinsky Eyed For View Gig and More
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Leftovers, Masters of Sex, Flash, Bones, Castle, Grimm, Empire and More
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Hayes Teases Garth Brooks Collaboration: 'We've Got Some Fun Ideas'
- Did T-Pain Just Reveal Robert Pattinson and FKA Twigs Are Engaged?
- Watch Britney Spears, Drew Barrymore & More Attempt to Be Funny in 1.5 Seconds
- Katy Perry Shows Off Super Short Hair: 'I Asked for the Kris Jenner'
- Star Sightings March 2015
- More From ET