I'm serious. She's a big fan of the Tori and Dean reality series on Oxygen, and she's told me on more than one occasion that she thinks that, if circumstances allowed, that she could be friends with the semi-estranged daughter of late TV magnate Aaron Spelling. When I told Tori (her husband, Dean McDermott, was there but must have been grabbing some mac and cheese or something) that I only know the show because of my girlfriend, she understood. "We hear that a lot. It's OK."
Dancing With the Stars (Mon., 8PM ET, ABC) 4th season premiere
Don't you just love seeing which "celebrities" come out of the woodwork to go Dancing every season? This edition's motley crew includes an Olympic speedskater, a female boxer, a beloved sitcom veteran and a Beatle's ex-wife. Maybe it's crass, but I'm rooting for Heather Mills, simply to see if her prosthetic leg truly does fall off (you can even bet on it happening online). But odds favor former '90210' star Ian Ziering, whose partner, Cheryl Burke, is going for three wins in a row.
Tori and Dean: Inn Love (Tue., 10:30PM ET, Oxygen) series premiere
So, you're a celebrity, but your career is on a downward trajectory. Just star in your reality show! The newest entrant in the "celebreality" sweepstakes is Tori Spelling and her husband, Dean McDermott. Surprisingly, Tori is lovably ditzy, while Dean seems like a normal nice guy (not unlike a former reality TV couple). She's pregnant and they're broke. The couple wants to open a modern B&B, but they need cash, so they invite the world into their home to sell Tori's junk.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Under the Dome Recap: Going Viral
- Teen Wolf Recap: War Games
- Mistresses Recap: 50 Shades of 'Nay!'
- Fargo Renewed for Season 2 Prequel — New Details on Time Period, Returning Characters
- Sons of Anarchy Cast Previews Jax's 'Vengeance,' Gemma's Betrayal and an 'Exciting Romance' in Final Season
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Paul Deen Announces Launch Date of New Network
- Watch Kim Kardashian Freak Out and Cry in Thailand Over a Zip Line
- The Anatomy of a Rumor: Could This be the End of Jay Z & Beyonce?
- The Power of Faith Based Films
- Dwayne Johnson on the Fanny Pack & Why His Next Movie Might be a Musical
- More From ET