I'm serious. She's a big fan of the Tori and Dean reality series on Oxygen, and she's told me on more than one occasion that she thinks that, if circumstances allowed, that she could be friends with the semi-estranged daughter of late TV magnate Aaron Spelling. When I told Tori (her husband, Dean McDermott, was there but must have been grabbing some mac and cheese or something) that I only know the show because of my girlfriend, she understood. "We hear that a lot. It's OK."
Dancing With the Stars (Mon., 8PM ET, ABC) 4th season premiere
Don't you just love seeing which "celebrities" come out of the woodwork to go Dancing every season? This edition's motley crew includes an Olympic speedskater, a female boxer, a beloved sitcom veteran and a Beatle's ex-wife. Maybe it's crass, but I'm rooting for Heather Mills, simply to see if her prosthetic leg truly does fall off (you can even bet on it happening online). But odds favor former '90210' star Ian Ziering, whose partner, Cheryl Burke, is going for three wins in a row.
Tori and Dean: Inn Love (Tue., 10:30PM ET, Oxygen) series premiere
So, you're a celebrity, but your career is on a downward trajectory. Just star in your reality show! The newest entrant in the "celebreality" sweepstakes is Tori Spelling and her husband, Dean McDermott. Surprisingly, Tori is lovably ditzy, while Dean seems like a normal nice guy (not unlike a former reality TV couple). She's pregnant and they're broke. The couple wants to open a modern B&B, but they need cash, so they invite the world into their home to sell Tori's junk.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'RHOBH' Star Kim Richards Avoids Jail Time for Beverly Hills Hotel Assault Case
- 'The Whispers' Season 1 Finale Recap: Is Drill Stopped Once and for All?
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: Has Vicki Finally Met Her Match?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jaclyn's Arrival Fuels Ashley's Desperation
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Top 6 Dance and Two Go Home
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: MTV's Miley Cyrus-Hosted VMAs Drop 40 Percent vs. 2014
- Playing House Sneak Peek: Watch Maggie Deliver the Ultimate Rejection
- Criminal Minds Season 11 Promo Teases 'Twisted' Premiere, New BAU Member
- TV's Worst Show Titles: The Bizarre (Extant), Misleading (Terriers), Alienating (Buffy) and 13 Others
- SYTYCD Recap: Four Score
- More From TVLine
- How Taylor Swift's Brother Keeps Her Humble -- See the Adorable Pic!
- Why Lauren Conrad Is Totally Fine Being Called 'Pretty Basic'
- White House Reacts to Kanye West's 2020 Presidential Bid
- Colin Farrell Opens Up About Being Single for the Past 5 Years, and the Crazy Way He Quit Smoking
- Zayn Malik, J.Lo, Selena Gomez and More Snap Sexy Selfies for 'Interview' Magazine
- More From ET