February 27, 2015
by Danny Gallagher, posted Jul 25th 2009 8:26PM
Even though TV Squad's very own John Scott Lewinski is fighting his way through hordes of overweight Rorschachs and pre-pubescent Chun Lis to get exclusive interviews and scoops on the newest TV news at the San Diego Comic Con, don't forget that our partners-in-crime from Cinematical are also there covering the latest flim-flam in film.
The movie side of the annual pop-culture cavalcade opened with one of the biggest names in the history of film and what could very well be one of the biggest names in the future of film. Director James Cameron screened a solid 25 minutes of his forthcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Blogger Todd Gilchrist got a hint of the plot and special effects movie-goers can expect when the film hits theaters later this year and said it "promises to be both hugely entertaining and technically groundbreaking." Man, that's got me worried. That's what they also said about Titanic.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Downton Abbey' Quotes: The Dowager Countess' Best Quips
- 'The Bachelor: The Women Tell All' Photos: Chris Soules Faces the Ladies
- 'Parks and Recreation' Series Finale Extras: 4 New Revelations from the Extended Producer's Cut
- 6 Reasons You're Going to Love 'Battle Creek'
- 'Star Trek' Legend Leonard Nimoy Dead at 83
- More From BuddyTV
- Kelly Osbourne Exits Fashion Police — Read E! Network's Official Statement
- Chris Meloni to Star in WGN Slavery Drama Underground — With Kanye West Eyed as Musical Contributor
- Chicago Fire Enlists Ugly Betty Alum Eric Mabius for Major Arc
- Pilot Scoop: JoAnna Garcia Swisher Joins Tommy Johnagin's CBS Comedy
- Teen Wolf Season 5: Shelley Hennig on Stalia 'Changes,' New Faces and More
- More From TVLine
- Star Shots: What's On Instagram?
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Super Skinny Selfie: 'People Love to Call Me the Fat One'
- This Baby Biting His Dad Then Laughing Uncontrollably Is the New 'Charlie Bit Me'
- Zedd Met Selena Gomez Because 'He Had to Pee'
- 'Once Upon A Time' Spring Premiere: We Answer 22 of Your Most Burning Questions!
- More From ET