December 17, 2014
by Jonathan Toomey, posted Dec 15th 2009 12:45PM
(S02E10) "...everybody does it because it feels all right, and it's more polite, but a lie's still a lie even when it's white..." - Loker
With the fall TV season slowly winding down, it was a pleasant surprise when Fox announced that Lie To Me's fall finale would air practically halfway into December. Now that the episode has come and gone and the TV schedules are becoming more and more barren over the coming weeks, I'm already wishing that Fox would just make up their minds and figure out when the final twelve episodes of the season will start airing. While "Tractor Man" wasn't Cal and the gang's strongest outing, it was still a solid reminder why Lie To Me has become so much more than just another crime procedural.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Revenge Welcomes Suits' Gina Torres as a Shady Socialite in Season 4
- TVLine Items: JAG Vet to Scorpion, Amy Adams' SNL Promos and More
- Covert Affairs Finale Sneak Peek: Can Calder Keep Auggie Safe?
- The Goldbergs Enlists Charlie Sheen to Reprise His Ferris Bueller Role
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Arrow, Once, NCIS, The 100, Vampire Diaries, Gotham, Bones, H50, Castle and More
- More From TVLine
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner: Being Famous Has Always Been Normal for Us
- 15-Year-Old Claire Danes On Getting Famous: 'I Just Want to Be a Sane Person'
- Ariana Grande to Amal Alaumuddin: 10 of the Biggest Breakout Stars of 2014
- 'The Voice' Winner Sounds Off, Blake Shelton Drops F-Bombs!
- Madonna Compares Album Leak to 'Rape' and 'Terrorism'
- More From ET