South Park creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker have had to fight quite a few battles over the last several months, from the "Bloody Mary" episode that upset some Catholics to the two-part "Cartoon Wars" episode that was censored by Comedy Central. The two creators had become so fed up they almost walked after the network pulled the "Trapped in the Closet" episode that skewered both Scientology and its most vocal supporter, Tom Cruise. Rumors were abound as to why the episode was pulled, with some, including Parker and Stone, claiming Cruise himself had a hand in it. Well, whatever reason the network might have had is apparently no longer relevant because the episode will return on July 19. No word on whether those censored images of Muhammad from "Cartoon Wars" will ever be seen, though. Of course, you could always just watch the opening credits for that.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: Andi and Josh Invite Exes to Wedding, Desiree and Chris Set the Date
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Bruce's Rumored Girlfriend, Kris' Thoughts on Bruce and More
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: The Two-Faced Prince is Summoned
- 'Nashville' Recap: How Much Longer Can Will Keep His Secret?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- More From BuddyTV
- Here's What Renee Zellweger Told ET About Plastic Surgery -- Back in 2002
- S Club 7 Makes Our Dreams Come True With Reunion News
- Oscar De La Renta: Inside His World
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About)
- Former Crisis Manager: Teresa Giudice a 'Mess,' Worse Than Chris Brown
- More From ET