Tribeca Film Festival
Of course, Trump jumped at the opportunity to respond to De Niro's criticism when it was brought up during a phone interview he did Monday on 'Fox & Friends' (weekdays, 6 AM ET on Fox News)
"Well, he's not the brightest bulb in the planet," Trump said of De Niro. "I have been watching him over the years and I like his acting but in terms of when I watch him doing interviews and various other things, we are not dealing with Albert Einstein."
Everyone knows that Debra Messing has small breasts, including Messing herself. But NBC execs wanted her to have bigger ones.
At a panel discussion during the Tribeca Film Festival, the Will & Grace star disclosed that she wore "chicken cutlets," a form of silicone breast enhancer, when she shot the pilot of the show. But when the show was picked up by NBC, she didn't want to wear them anymore. After seeing the next couple of episodes, the president of NBC called the producers, wanting to know where her breasts went. They wanted her breasts back, but she refused to wear them.
- The Cinematical gang is at the Tribeca Film Festival, and have started to file reports.
- How has the NetFlix mailing envelope changed over the past seven years?
- Scott Weinberg reviews Silent Hill.
- They're still making 3-D movies?
- Eva Longoria has singed up for her first starring role in a film, Deep In The Heart Of Texas.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: Amazon to Revive The Tick, Starring Patrick Warburton
- Hotel Hell Sneak Peek: 'Everybody Thinks You're a Horrible [Bleep]'
- New Girl Casts Once Upon a Time Prince as Jess' Not-So-Charming [Spoiler]
- Wil Wheaton Project Cancelled by Syfy
- SYTYCD Video: Top 4 Unveil How They'll Celebrate — If They Win
- More From TVLine