July 27, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 30th 2011 11:59PM
With so much great television premiering and finding success in September, the networks had to bump some of their premieres to this month, which means more great new programming all month long. And as it's October, that means the return of 'The Walking Dead' on AMC, while FX tries to capture the same spirit with the debut of 'American Horror Story.'
by Jason Hughes, posted Sep 1st 2011 1:00PM
You've got big name returns like Sarah Michelle Gellar ('Ringer'), Tim Allen ('Last Man Standing') and the dynamic duo of Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell on 'The X-Factor.' Then there's the much-anticipated premiere of the newly rebooted 'Two and a Half Men,' with Charlie Sheen out and Ashton Kutcher in. Check out the rest of the new shows, not to mention all of your returning favorites, below.
by Jason Hughes, posted Aug 1st 2011 9:30AM
We may be a month or so away from the big fall premieres in September, but that doesn't mean there isn't plenty to keep us busy on our TV screens until then. Sure we say goodbye to 'The Bachelorette,' but who doesn't love its sleazier cousin, 'Bachelor Pad'? And, of course, 'Jersey Shore' returns to show us how the kids fared in Italy. Surely they were embraced with open arms, right?
A lot of summer scripted series bid us farewell as well, including 'Falling Skies, 'Franklin & Bash,' 'Single Ladies,' 'White Collar,' 'Covert Affairs,' 'In Plain Sight,' 'Memphis Beat,' 'The Nine Lives of Chloe King,' 'HawthoRNe,' 'Flashpoint,' 'Leverage,' and 'Royal Pains.' It's not all goodbyes, though.
by Jason Hughes, posted Jul 1st 2011 11:40AM
That's why we recommend staying inside where the air conditioning is cool, and TV is even cooler. You'll want to hang onto this handy guide of all the premieres, specials and finales so you'll know where to find your favorite shows like 'Torchwood,' premiering on Starz, and 'Damages,' shifting over to DirecTV's Audience channel.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Designers of 'Project Runway' Season 14
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Live Blog: The Top 18 Dance and Two Go Home
- Casting Bits: Ed Sheeran Joins FX Series, 'Nashville' Adds Riley Smith, Naomi Campbell on 'AHS' and More
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 5?
- 'Teen Wolf' Interview: Tyler Posey Teases a Dark Period for Scott and Describes the Season in Emoji
- More From BuddyTV
- The Bachelorette Season Finale Recap: Which Suitor Did Kaitlyn Choose?
- Mindy Project Taps Raising Hope's Garret Dillahunt to Replace Dr. Lahiri
- Sherri Shepherd Books View Return
- Chicago Fire Recruits Scandal Alum Brian White as New Captain
- Fuller House: CSI: Miami's Eva LaRue Joins as [Spoiler]'s Wife
- More From TVLine
- Bachelor/Bachelorette Final Couples
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death: Nick Gordon 'Has Suffered Greatly,' His Mother Says
- 'The Bachelorette' Finale: Did Kaitlyn Bristowe Pick Shawn Booth or Nick Viall?
- Leah Still Challenges Riley Curry to the Most Adorable Dance-Off Ever
- 13 Surprising Stars Who Love Their Converse (And Will Likely Fall In Love With The New Chuck II)
- More From ET