We usually don't get into anything that serious or deep here at TV Squad, but something has happened and we thought we should share it with you.
Our friend and colleague Adam Finley died last Thursday morning in Minneapolis. He was hit by a bus while riding his bike. He was just 30 years old.
We are all devastated here at TV Squad. Adam was truly one of the good guys, and if you read his work here and elsewhere on the web, you know that he was a funny, talented, special person. I've known him for several years, even before TV Squad, and I'm truly at a loss for words.If you're wondering why Adam has posts after Thursday, it's because that's how the post scheduling works here sometimes. We here actually didn't hear the news of Adam's passing until Saturday afternoon.
Instead of the usual TV news and reviews today, we're going to pay tribute to Adam all day, running our favorite posts of his that he has done over the past couple of years. We hope you'll indulge us, and maybe get to know Adam all over again through his TV Squad writing (and at Adjab). You should also check out his blog/podcast Raise Your Children My Way Damnit, his MySpace page, and other stuff he wrote. If you would like to comment on any of the posts we tribute today, please do so here, as we're turning off comments on those posts.
We love you Adam, and you'll be missed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revolution' Creator Eric Kripke Answers: Will the Story Live On?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Supernatural's Jensen Ackles
- Ratings: Constantine Does Sub-Dracula Numbers, Blue Bloods Hits Highs
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- More From TVLine