We usually don't get into anything that serious or deep here at TV Squad, but something has happened and we thought we should share it with you.
Our friend and colleague Adam Finley died last Thursday morning in Minneapolis. He was hit by a bus while riding his bike. He was just 30 years old.
We are all devastated here at TV Squad. Adam was truly one of the good guys, and if you read his work here and elsewhere on the web, you know that he was a funny, talented, special person. I've known him for several years, even before TV Squad, and I'm truly at a loss for words.If you're wondering why Adam has posts after Thursday, it's because that's how the post scheduling works here sometimes. We here actually didn't hear the news of Adam's passing until Saturday afternoon.
Instead of the usual TV news and reviews today, we're going to pay tribute to Adam all day, running our favorite posts of his that he has done over the past couple of years. We hope you'll indulge us, and maybe get to know Adam all over again through his TV Squad writing (and at Adjab). You should also check out his blog/podcast Raise Your Children My Way Damnit, his MySpace page, and other stuff he wrote. If you would like to comment on any of the posts we tribute today, please do so here, as we're turning off comments on those posts.
We love you Adam, and you'll be missed.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Red Band Society' Premiere and Cast Photos
- 'Under the Dome': 19 Shocking Moments from 'Turn'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 19 Premiere Performance Rankings
- [Video] 'New Girl' Season 4 Preview: A Wedding, A Proposal and A Love Triangle
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Predictions: Who Will Be Eliminated First on Season 19?
- More From BuddyTV
- Thursday Night Football Spikes Rihanna Song After Public Clash With Singer
- Hannibal Video: The Dangerous 'Allure' of the Plastic Kill Suit
- Sneak Peek: Pay Your First Visit to Syfy's Town of the Living Dead
- Ratings: Dancing With the Stars Dips to Premiere Low, Dome Rises
- Gillian Jacobs to Star in Netflix Comedy From Judd Apatow
- More From TVLine
- Billy Crystal Calls Robin Williams' Emmy Tribute 'Hardest Thing I've Ever Had to Do'
- Sharon Osbourne Calls U2 'Middle Age Political Groupies' with 'Mediocre' Music
- John Travolta Addresses Gay Rumors, Pending Lawsuit By an Alleged Former Lover
- Kim Kardashian Defends Kanye West After Wheelchair 'Lies'
- Barbra Streisand Performs a Medley with Jimmy Fallon
- More From ET