August 30, 2014
by Rich Keller, posted Apr 22nd 2010 12:30PM
Here's tonight's lineup of new shows and events (all times Eastern). Check your local TV listings for additional information.
Starting at 8:00
ESPN: NFL Draft -- 1st Round
8:00 to 9:00
The CW: 'The Vampire Diaries'
NBC: 'Community' and '30 Rock'
CNBC: 'Beyond the Barrel: The Race to Fuel the Future' -- A look at future energy resources
History: 'Modern Marvels' -- Helicopters
Nickelodeon: 'SpongeBob SquarePants' -- Bob and Patrick protest the building of a highway near Jellyfish Fields
9:00 to 10:00
ABC: 'Private Practice'
The CW: 'Supernatural'
NBC: 'The Office' and '30 Rock' -- Not a mistake; there are two new episodes of '30 Rock' on tonight's schedule
Animal Planet: 'Weird, True & Freaky' -- Two 30-minute episodes
National Geographic: 'Naked Science'
Showtime: 'Green Collar Comedy Slam' -- Featuring a lineup of ecological-minded comics
TLC: 'Police Women of Maricopa County'
10:00 to 11:00
CBS: 'The Mentalist'
NBC: 'The Marriage Ref'
A&E: 'Fugitive Chronicles'
Bravo: 'The Real Housewives of New York City'
CURRENT: 'Rotten Tomatoes Movie Review Show' -- 10:30 start
Food Network: 'Ace of Cakes'
History: 'Sliced' -- Two 30-minute episodes
Lifetime: 'Project Runway'
TLC: 'LA Ink'
Travel: 'David Blaine: What is Magic?'
After the jump, the late night talk shows.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Anna Paquin
- Outlander's Sam Heughan on Whether Jamie's the Man to Govern a Clan
- Report: Amazon to Revive The Tick, Starring Patrick Warburton
- Hotel Hell Sneak Peek: 'Everybody Thinks You're a Horrible [Bleep]'
- New Girl Casts Once Upon a Time Prince as Jess' Not-So-Charming [Spoiler]
- More From TVLine