- At 7, USA has coverage of The U.S. Open.
- At 8, CBS has a new Power of 10.
- NBC has a new Most Outrageous Moments at 8, then new episodes of Last Comic Standing and Dateline.
- At 9, Fox News has a Republican debate from New Hampshire.
- TBS has two new episodes of House of Payne at 9.
- There's a new Mythbusters on Discovery at 9.
- The History Channel has a new Lost Worlds at 9.
- HBO has a new Costas NOW at 9.
- At 9:30, HGTV has a new Design on a Dime.
- At 10, FX has a new Rescue Me.
- Food Network has a new Dinner: Impossible at 10.
- Fox Movie Channel has Revenge of the Nerds at 10.
- Also at 10: Bravo has a new Top Chef.
Check your local TV listings for more.
- At 7, USA has coverage of the U.S. Open (CNBC takes over at 9 except on the west coast).
- At 8, ABC Family has a new Kyle XY, then new episodes of Greek and Slacker Cats.
- Lots of classic shows on American Life starting at 8: 77 Sunset Strip, The Mary Tyler Moore Show, Newhart, WKRP, and The Bob Newhart Show.
- Also at 8: Nickelodeon has a new SpongeBob SquarePants.
- At 9, ABC has a new Fat March.
- There's a new episode of The Closer on TNT at 9, followed by a new Saving Grace.
- USA has a new Monday Night RAW at 9.
- Food Network has a new Unwrapped at 9.
- At 10, NBC has a new Dateline.
- TBS has a new My Boys at 10.
- MTV has a new ep of The Hills at 10.
- VH-1 has a new Pick Up Artist at 10.
- The Travel Channel has a new Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations at 10.
- There's a new Weeds on Showtime at 10, then a new Californication.
Check your local TV listings for more.
If you really think about it, the U.S. Open tennis tournament is a weird television event. Everyone talks about the Super Bowl and it's massive coverage, but it's really amazing that a network actually gives up its entire schedule and devotes all day, every single day, for almost two weeks to a tennis tournament.
But that's what's happening starting today on USA at 11am. The network will have coverage all day until 5pm, then there's a break for dinner or to shower or to run errands or whatever. And then coverage starts up again at 7pm and runs til 11pm (or whenever matches are over). Nice! This continues for the next two weeks. CBS will have daytime coverage on the weekends, including the men's and women's finals.
If you need me for the next weeks, I'll be in front of my TV in my U.S. Open Underoos.
- At 7, USA has coverage of the U.S. Open.
- At 8, FOX has a new Bones, followed by a new Justice.
- CBS has a new Rock Star: Supernova at 8.
- NBC has a new Fear Factor at 8.
- At 9, Discovery has a new Mythbusters, followed by two new episodes of Stunt Junkies.
- Food Network has the National Pie Championship at 9.
- At 10, CBS has the news special Five Years Later: Are We Safer?
- There's a new Criss Angel Mindfreak on A&E at 10.
- Spike has a new Blade at 10 (repeated at 11).
- Bravo has a new Project Runway at 10.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelorette' Family Blogs: Reactions to This Week's Cry Fest
- NeNe Leakes on 'RHOA': 'I Don't Know If the Show Will Survive Without Me'
- Eliminated 'Bachelorette' Suitors JJ Lane and Tanner Tolbert Join 'Bachelor in Paradise'
- Vicki Gunvalson on Leaving 'RHOC': 'I've Thought About It'
- 'Secrets and Wives' Recap: Susan and Amy Defend Their Men
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Zoo Opens With a Decent Roar
- Fall TV: Lady Gaga vs. Nashville, and Wednesday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Dukes of Hazzard Dropped by TV Land: Bad Rap for the Good Ol' Boys?
- MythBusters Summer Return Date Set; Watch Explosive Premiere Teaser
- Scream Series Premiere: Will You Give MTV's Whodunit Another Stab?
- More From TVLine
- Tim McGraw Gives Away Mortgage-Free Homes to Veterans
- Melissa McCarthy Rocks the Iconic 'Ghostbusters' Costume and It's Awesome
- 6 Ways Jennifer Lawrence Is the New NYC Fashion Queen
- Kim Kardashian 'Rarely Wears Underwear,' Says Rob Smokes Pot and 4 Other 'Rolling Stone' Revelations
- Kim Kardashian Gets Political: Talks Hillary Clinton, Same-Sex Marriage, and Gun Control
- More From ET