February 28, 2015
by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 26th 2010 3:34AM
(S07E10) Designer Vivienne Tam visited 'Project Runway' this week. The challenge revolved around creating an original textile using HP computers. Along with the original print, the contestants had $100 to buy supplemental fabric at Mood and two days to complete the look. Maya has the most trouble because she isn't very comfortable using patterns in general.
The concept for the challenge was great. I understand that the time spent on the HP's was just shameless advertising for their sponsor, but it was important for the challenge. It looks like so much fun to run a paintbrush against a monitor and have very accurate responses.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- Performer of the Week: Lady Gaga
- Glee Recap: Party Poopers
- More From TVLine
- Kanye West Honors His Late Mother & North -- See the Tattoos!
- Kate Mara Doesn't Want You to Eat Meat On Mondays and Here's Why
- William Shatner Feels Awful for Having to Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- Did Ryan Gosling Get His Daughter's Name Tattooed on His Knuckles?!
- Alicia Keys Shows Off 2-Month-Old Baby in Most Adorable Family Pic!
- More From ET