by Michael Pascua, posted Mar 26th 2010 3:34AM
(S07E10) Designer Vivienne Tam visited 'Project Runway' this week. The challenge revolved around creating an original textile using HP computers. Along with the original print, the contestants had $100 to buy supplemental fabric at Mood and two days to complete the look. Maya has the most trouble because she isn't very comfortable using patterns in general.
The concept for the challenge was great. I understand that the time spent on the HP's was just shameless advertising for their sponsor, but it was important for the challenge. It looks like so much fun to run a paintbrush against a monitor and have very accurate responses.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice': Tessanne Chin talks 'therapeutic' semi-finals performance, brunch at Adam Levine's house
- 'Doctor Who': Steven Moffat says Matt Smith is final Doctor, what about Peter Capaldi?
- 'WWE RAW' Dec. 9: Daniel Bryan dominates the Slammy Awards and the show
- 'The Sing-Off': Meet Home Free, the first country a cappella group
- 'Sing-Off': Princeton Footnotes''I Knew You Were Trouble' not enough to save them
- More From Zap2it
- The Sing-Off Season 4 Premiere Recap: For Whom the A Capella Tolls
- Sleepy Hollow Fall Finale Recap: Six Thousand Little Ichabods
- The Voice Season 5 Semifinal Performance Recap: Keep Calm and 'Carry On'
- Sleepy Hollow: More Corbin? Suspect Sin Eater? An Ichabbie Weekend? And More Burning Qs
- TVLine Items: Murphy Brown Reunion, Bonnie & Clyde Ratings, Sarah Palin's New Gig and More!
- More From TVLine