September 14, 2014
by Jen Creer, posted Oct 1st 2007 7:27AM
(S02E01) The Walker family is back, with bells on. Wedding bells, that is. The episode is nicely framed between two video letters to Justin Walker, who is in Iraq. Nora, the fabulous and Emmy-award winning Sally Field, sits before her computer and tells Justin what everyone is up to, which is a nice way of getting the viewer up to speed about what has happened since we last saw the family. As an avid viewer of the show, I didn't need Rebecca's letter at the end of the episode so much, in which she provides her insights into the Walker clan, as the most outsider insider or insider outsider of the bunch, however you want to think of Rebecca. But if you are new to the show, it's a nice, two-bit tour of the family.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Was the Real Power of Veto Used in the Final 5?
- 'Reign' Season 2 Premiere Photos: The Black Plague Ravages the Land
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Real Final 5 Power of Veto?
- 'DWTS' Season 19 Rehearsal Photos: Alfonso Ribeiro, Tommy Chong and Tavis Smiley
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'The Rainway'
- More From BuddyTV