July 2, 2015
by Stephanie Earp, posted Oct 19th 2011 11:00AM
I had to pull out my zombie pillow within the first ten minutes of the season two opener of AMC's 'The Walking Dead' this past Sunday. What, you don't have a zombie pillow? Allow me to explain. It's large enough that when held tightly in your arms at waist level, the top edge is about eye level, where it can easily be shifted into a view-blocking position in times of particular stress. If your zombie pillow can be made to smell like vanilla or warm pie through the miracle of scented oils or room sprays, so much the better.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Donald Trump's Miss USA Pageant to Air on 'Independent'-Minded Reelz
- Extant Season 2 Premiere Recap: Revolving Spores
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Nashville, Flash, Castle, Good Wife, Originals, CSI, Mistresses, Scream Queens and More
- Jason O'Mara Teases Complications to Come, Revisits His Jurassic Series' Fate
- Lucifer Adds Arrow's Kevin Alejandro
- More From TVLine
- Amanda Seyfried Really Wants a Child: 'I Keep Feeling Like My Eggs Are Dying Off'
- Listen to Matt Bomer Cover D'Angelo in 'Magic Mike XXL'
- Rita Ora Insists She's Not Jealous of Taylor Swift for Dating Her Ex Calvin Harris
- Star Sightings July 2015
- Michael Fassbender Portrays a Smug Steve Jobs in First Trailer for Highly Anticipated Biopic
- More From ET