by Allison Waldman, posted Aug 5th 2008 10:41AM
"You didn't do it for the justice system. You did it to close your case."
(S04E04) Nobody would ever doubt that Chief Brenda Johnson is a smart woman, but how smart was it of her to use Fritz the way she did? That's the question I came away with after seeing this episode. Is closing a case so important for the closer that she'd mess up her personal relationship?
Fritz was rightfully incensed by Brenda's tactics, and yet I could see it from her point of view, too. I guess that's why The Closer remains such a good drama -- the conflicts are real and there are no easy answers.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Saturday Night Live' promo: Jimmy Fallon holds his own without Justin Timberlake
- 'The Voice' finale: Watch Lady Gaga team up with Christina Aguilera on 'Do What U Want'
- Catch up with your favorite mascots on the 'Behind the Mask' reunion special
- 'Banshee' Season 2 premiere pics and spoilers: Carrie in prison and more
- 'Awkward' Season 3b finale: Jenna finally becomes the best version of herself
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch Tonight: Babs' Fascinating People, Kathy Griffin's Record, Mob City Finale and More
- The Voice Season 5 Finale Recap: And the Winner Is… [Plus: 15 Additional Awards!]
- Soaps Shocker: Y&R Fires Michael Muhney
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Homeland, Once, Revenge, NCIS, Bones, Carrie, TVD and More
- Lifetime Turning Today Show Exposé Into Movie — Who Should Play Matt, Al and Ann?
- More From TVLine