The big question now is not when or why, but who. Who will Warners choose to play Napoleon Solo and Illya Kuryakin, the two super secret agents of United Network Command for Law Enforcement (U.N.C.L.E.), and even if the casting is perfect, as a follow up, how will they inevitably screw it up? The track record for well-loved TV shows being rejiggered for the silver screen is awful.
I always get depressed this time of the year because I know that along with the summer months come the end of all my favorite TV shows. In some cases, they go away forever and I am forced to replace them with lesser quality summer shows. This season, however, I received some truly happy news. Wedding Crashers has been canceled!
I am so over the so-called prank shows that pull the most harmless candy ass pranks. Shows like Wedding Crashers, Punk'd and Girls Behaving Badly are the modern version of Candid Camera. The difference is that Candid Camera did it first and in the early days of TV, it was truly groundbreaking. It is sad that fifty years later someone still thinks that practical jokes make for edgy TV.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Last Man on Earth: Will Forte Weighs in on That Cameo You Might've Missed
- Battle Creek: Does This Procedural Boast CBS' Better Odd Couple?
- Secrets and Lies: What's Your Verdict on ABC's New Murder Mystery?
- Downton Abbey Season Finale Recap: 'Proposals and Propositions'
- Good Wife Recap: Cash Twenty-Two
- More From TVLine
- Is Carly Rae Jepsen's 'I Really Like You' the New 'Call Me Maybe'?
- For ‘RuPaul's Drag Race' Mainstream Is Jumping the Shark
- Did Dakota Johnson's 'SNL' ISIS Sketch Go Too Far?
- Taylor Swift Will Never, Ever Talk About Katy Perry Again
- Jaime King Names Taylor Swift Godmother of her Unborn Child -- See the Pics!
- More From ET