Could season 4 be the final one for 'Mad Men'? Which hit sitcom is on its way to Hawaii? There was lots of TV scoop (and more than a few laughs) found at the 2010 Writers Guild of America Awards, which were handed out to television, film and video game writers on Saturday night at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Century City, California.
The evening kicked off with a promise from host Seth MacFarlane ('Family Guy') to do the best "Tom Bergeron, Jeff Probst, Heidi Klum, Ryan Seacrest and Howie Mandel" job he could do, a reference to the five reality show hosts' critically panned performance at the 60th Annual Prime Time Emmys.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.8 Photos: The Flash Comes to Starling City
- 10 'Supernatural' Characters Who Need to Return
- 'Arrow': 19 Moments of Obsession, Pain, Romance and Evil from 'Draw Back Your Bow'
- AMC Sets 'Better Call Saul' Premiere Date
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Suspects: Who Killed Sam?
- More From BuddyTV
- Better Call Saul Gets Two-Night February Premiere on AMC
- Parks and Rec: Rob Lowe, Rashida Jones Returning for Final Season
- New Girl Photos: Jess and Cece Throw Down, Nick Gets a New Bed Buddy
- HTGAWM's Tom Verica on Playing Dead, Kissing Bonnie and Snapping That Sexy, Shirtless Selfie
- Secrets and Lies First Look: ABC's New Ryan Phillippe Drama Unveils Killer Promo #WhoKilledTom
- More From TVLine
- 'Parks and Rec' Boss Explains Recurring Joe Biden Joke
- EXCLUSIVE: Beer Bongs and Belly Flops: Behind the Scenes of Florida Georgia Line's Rockin' Cruise
- Watch Kim Kardashian Read an X-Rated 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Excerpt
- Flashback: 10-Year-Old Josh Hutcherson's Rise to Fame
- Peplum and Polka Dots! Kate Middleton's Best Maternity Outfit Yet?
- More From ET