"At the time, [it] was so humiliating, because I started developing as little girls tend to do and the writers wrote it into the show. It's hard enough going through puberty let alone doing it on television. Then, after that episode aired -- I was, like, 12 -- anytime I got recognized ... people would always comment." Milano said.
Watch the video after the jump.
The 'Who's the Boss,' 'Charmed' and 'Melrose Place' star has landed a new sitcom on ABC that can easily earn some steam since it's airing after 'Dancing with the Stars.'
'Romantically Challenged,' a sitcom about a recent divorcee looking for signs of life after marriage, will start airing on Monday, April 12 after 'DWTS.' The show is created by former 'Family Guy' writer Ricky Blitt and James Burrows has been tapped to direct it.
It sounds ridiculously simple and run-of-the-mill in terms of creativity, but sometimes the simplest ideas have the potential to catch fire. Does the show have the potential to be hot or will it go up in flames?
This news comes almost a year after the network dumped Milano's last shot at a sitcom, Single With Parents. Romantically Challenged almost ended up on ABC's fall schedule, reportedly due to the strong buzz surrounding Milano's performance. But the network decided to push it back, presumably to make room for its other new comedies, including Bill Lawrence's Cougar Town and Hank, starring Kelsey Grammer.
She got married and went off to raise her kids for ten years, giving us only a few appearances in that time. Now 33 and ready to get back to work full time, Candace Cameron Bure will be one of the stars in ABC Family's gymnastic-themed Make It or Break It, premiering tonight at 9pm ET.
Those of you who have watched the show know it's really the reverse treadmill thingie that poses the biggest obstacle between any contender and his/her victory. But The Beast should terrify a few of the hopefuls. He stands at seven-feet-tall and weighs 318 lbs. From the picture, you can see that 200 of those pounds are in his neck.
(S03E19) "I'm a new lesbian!" - Catalina
In most places, knowing that a family of four is living in your favorite restaurant might make you think twice about eating there. However in that wacky Camden County it just makes the place feel more "homey."
The beginning of this episode was the most exciting two minutes I've experienced since I lost my virginity. Randy's account of what Earl missed made me laugh out loud, seeing Joy's kids actually trying to learn something was refreshing and learning that Catalina is a lesbian was like hearing a chorus of angels singing. Welcome back Earl!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- 'The Flash': The 10 Most Villainous Moments of Season 1
- More From BuddyTV
- Humans First Look: AMC Drama Offers Eerie Take on Androids Among Us
- 19 Kids and Counting Pulled From TLC Schedule in Wake of Josh Duggar's Admitted 'Wrongdoing'
- The Bastard Executioner: Kurt Sutter's SOA Follow-Up Gets Series Order at FX
- Is The Flash's Ronnie Doomed? Which Superhero Finale Was Best? Hypocrisy on Bachelorette? And More TV Qs
- Sunday Night Football, Empire Top Ratings for 2014-15 Season; Forever Among Highest-Rated Axed Shows
- More From TVLine
- TLC Pulls '19 Kids and Counting' in Wake of Josh Duggar Child Molestation Admission
- Judge Judy Gives Powerful Advice in Tear-Jerking Commencement Speech
- Vanessa Hudgens Talks Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber's Met Gala Run-In
- Here's What the Cast of 'Saved By the Bell' Looks Like Now!
- Mike Huckabee Stands By the Duggar Family After Josh Duggar Child Molestation Accusations
- More From ET