Vince quickly learns more than he bargained for -- including the fact that Bonnie once swapped spit with Josh (Preston Jones), a local paramedic. Bonnie (Nicole Sullivan) protests that it wasn't really a big deal, and that Josh was a horrible kisser: "It was like kissing a dead fish!" But Vince has to learn the truth for himself.
[Warning: Spoiler alert.]
There are very few moments in American history when the unrepresented and disenfranchised masses of society manage to muster together enough courage and strength to topple the high watermark of oppression. They seem to come along once in a millennium, but when they do, they give you this warm and fuzzy feeling inside that maybe life doesn't suck as much as you thought it did and everything, like the movies, may actually turn out alright in the end, closing credits, fade-to-black.
The early days of the American colonies saw the uprising of the Boston Tea Party in which angry settlers grew tired of unreasonable taxation. The mid 20th century saw the sluggish but eventual snowballing steamroll of the Civil Rights Movement. And I like to think that the new millennium's moment of triumph goes to the total destruction and annihilation of Fox's 'Spaced' remake. Granted, I'm not setting the bar very high, but it's only been ten years. Baby steps.
Producer David Salzman is looking for another network to pick up the show. He says that this finale coming up is the "FOX finale," but he's talking to other networks about doing another season of the show (at least).
So, what network would be a good place for Mad TV to continue? I think there are three or four networks that come immediately to mind (no, I don't see it on Lifetime or WE). After the jump, let us know what channel would be a good fit for this show.
(S04E10) This was one of those episodes that wasn't overly funny, but it went a long way in exploring the various personalities of the entire Scooby gang. We learned that Ted needed to fight to help him not be the pathetic guy who was left at the altar. We found out that Barney will still resort to deceit to land Robin, but there's at least love underneath that deceit. We also found out that Robin gets hot for guys with shiners, Marshall and his brothers really wailed away at each other, and that Lily is the laziest, horniest teacher in New York. Well, we kinda knew that about Lily anyway, but I had to find something for all of the gang.
Looky there. With just those seven little words The Sarah Connor Chronicles has become the show I'm most looking forward to next season. With music, there's nothing I like more than putting a little Garbage on the turntable. Because of that, over the years I've become just a little bit obsessed with Shirley Manson. And now comes word that the lovely and talented Miss Manson has been signed to the show.
Just that is enough to make me watch, but it gets even better. This isn't a musical guest like someone stopping by to play at P3 or the Montecito. Oh no, Shirley will join the cast in a regular role as Catherine Weaver, CEO of a high-tech company. One could certainly argue that it's stunt casting, or that they could find a more qualified actor to take on such a big role. But any crazy argument like that will fall on deaf ears here pal. It's Shirley Manson. That's all I need to know.
(S03E14) "We may be whores at my agency, but we ain't pimps." -Ari
This wasn't exactly the best Entourage episode, especially after how much I enjoyed last week's mid-season premiere. However, I still really liked this one a lot for some different reasons. The whole "break-up" between Vince and Ari has really done wonders for the show and while it was a little rough this week, I really like the direction it's headed. If you think about it, the entire series to date has been about the client/agent relationship between Vince and Ari. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this may have been the first episode where the two of them didn't talk even once.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.21 Photos: Oliver Joins the League of Assassins
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Live Blog: Eras, Immunity, Dance-Offs and the Top 7
- 'The Voice' Live Blog: Gwen, Usher and CeeLo Return to Advise the Top 8
- 'Once Upon a Time': 20 Moments of Emma and Regina's Road Trip From 'Lily'
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'High Sparrow'
- More From BuddyTV
- Viola Davis to Play Harriet Tubman in HBO Film From John Adams Scribe
- The Voice: Advice, Caveats and Dream Set Lists for the Season 8 Top 8
- NCIS: Emily Wickersham Previews a Sad Loss, Gibbs''Secret Relationship'
- The Originals' Danielle Campbell Talks Davina's Plan to Kill Klaus, Revive Kol
- The Unauthorized Full House Story Greenlit at Lifetime
- More From TVLine
- Penelope Cruz Sizzles in a Skintight Red Jumpsuit for 'Zoolander 2'
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out on Patrick Dempsey's 'Grey's Anatomy' Exit
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Another Bathroom Scale Pic -- See How Much She Weighs Now!
- Is Jake Gyllenhaal Dating Rachel McAdams?
- Khloe and Kim Kardashian In the Same Plunging White Dress -- Who Wore It Best?
- More From ET