July 6, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted Dec 23rd 2009 10:02AM
You know how excited I am about the new season of Big Love? I'm calling DirecTV to restart my HBO subscription. I'd taken a little break from the pay service when I was pinching pennies this fall. But now that Big Love is returning ... well, pennies be damned!
In anticipation of Big Love's return, I found this recent interview with co-creator Will Scheffer in which he revealed some info -- not really spoilers, but if you're at all squeamish about knowing what's going to happen in even the broadest terms, don't jump to the next page. However, if you want a little preview -- including a really good trailer that's been airing on HBO -- follow me.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Is the Twin Twist Exposed?
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 2?
- 'Penny Dreadful': Which Characters Will Be Back for Season 3?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Watch 'Chasing Life' Season 2
- 'RHOA' Star Cynthia Bailey: 'The Show Has Never Been About One Person'
- More From BuddyTV
- Hannibal Season 4: Amazon, Netflix Don't Bite, But 'Possibilities' Remain
- Amanda Peterson Dead at 43, Starred on 1980s TV Drama Year in the Life
- Masters of Sex Adds Walking Dead's Emily Kinney in Spicy Season 3 Role
- TVLine Items: Days' Ava Returns, Jeremy Sisto Gets Wicked and More
- UnReal Renewed for Season 2
- More From TVLine