Everyone knows that Debra Messing has small breasts, including Messing herself. But NBC execs wanted her to have bigger ones.
At a panel discussion during the Tribeca Film Festival, the Will & Grace star disclosed that she wore "chicken cutlets," a form of silicone breast enhancer, when she shot the pilot of the show. But when the show was picked up by NBC, she didn't want to wear them anymore. After seeing the next couple of episodes, the president of NBC called the producers, wanting to know where her breasts went. They wanted her breasts back, but she refused to wear them.
(S08E23) There are those who are die-hard fans of Will & Grace, which premiered on the NBC schedule back in 1998. Then there are those who despise the show, which is about the relationship between Grace Adler (Debra Messing) and her gay friend Will Truman (Eric McCormack). The fans love the back-and-forth between the two characters and the dynamic of their relationship. Those who hate the show may be uncomfortable with the subject matter (homosexuality) or the cartoon-ish characterizations of Will and Grace's friends Jack McFarland (Sean Hayes) and Karen Walker (Megan Mullally ), or the fact that it's just not funny.
I fall under neither category. I liked Will & Grace, but was not a huge fan. I'd watch it if I happened to see something interesting going on, and I'd laugh at a few of the lines (not as heartily as I would laugh during an episode of Scrubs, though). Yet, Jack annoyed me sometimes and the influx of guest stars on the show was somewhat distracting. In fact, over the last few years I didn't really follow it at all.
However, as this would be the last episode of the series, I decided to give it a review. My opinion on the last show of the series? Meh.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 23 Most Romantic 'Bones' Episodes of All Time
- 'American Idol' Season 14: Top 9 Performance Rankings
- NBC Sets Summer 2015 Premiere Dates for 'Last Comic Standing,' 'Hollywood Game Night' and More
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Week 3 Spoilers: Songs and Styles for Latin Night
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Finale Mystery: Charles is A, But Who is Charles?
- More From BuddyTV
- First Supergirl Villain to Be Played by Mentalist Alum Owain Yeoman
- Halt and Catch Fire Gets Season 2 Premiere Date at AMC
- Mysteries of Laura: Melissa Joan Hart to Guest as Serial-Like Radio Host
- NBC Sets Summer Dates for Game Night, Sweden, Mr. Robinson Debut
- House of Cards Boss Beau Willimon Responds to My Biggest (and Pretty Much Only) Gripe About Season 3
- More From TVLine
- Chelsea Handler on Bill Cosby: 'He Tried to Cosby Me'
- 'Mike & Molly' Star Billy Gardell Brings The Game of Monopoly to Life!
- Ben Affleck Testifies Before the Senate & an Adoring Jennifer Garner and Violet
- Inside the Beverly Wilshire's 'Pretty Woman for a Day' Experience
- Kim Kardashian Goes Back To Brunette: In Memoriam of Her Platinum Blonde Hair
- More From ET