Everyone knows that Debra Messing has small breasts, including Messing herself. But NBC execs wanted her to have bigger ones.
At a panel discussion during the Tribeca Film Festival, the Will & Grace star disclosed that she wore "chicken cutlets," a form of silicone breast enhancer, when she shot the pilot of the show. But when the show was picked up by NBC, she didn't want to wear them anymore. After seeing the next couple of episodes, the president of NBC called the producers, wanting to know where her breasts went. They wanted her breasts back, but she refused to wear them.
(S08E23) There are those who are die-hard fans of Will & Grace, which premiered on the NBC schedule back in 1998. Then there are those who despise the show, which is about the relationship between Grace Adler (Debra Messing) and her gay friend Will Truman (Eric McCormack). The fans love the back-and-forth between the two characters and the dynamic of their relationship. Those who hate the show may be uncomfortable with the subject matter (homosexuality) or the cartoon-ish characterizations of Will and Grace's friends Jack McFarland (Sean Hayes) and Karen Walker (Megan Mullally ), or the fact that it's just not funny.
I fall under neither category. I liked Will & Grace, but was not a huge fan. I'd watch it if I happened to see something interesting going on, and I'd laugh at a few of the lines (not as heartily as I would laugh during an episode of Scrubs, though). Yet, Jack annoyed me sometimes and the influx of guest stars on the show was somewhat distracting. In fact, over the last few years I didn't really follow it at all.
However, as this would be the last episode of the series, I decided to give it a review. My opinion on the last show of the series? Meh.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal' Season 4 Photos: Fitz's Second Term and Gun Control
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Death Toll: Who's Died in Season 7?
- 'Jane the Virgin' Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Originals' Interview: Leah Pipes and Danielle Campbell on Their Characters' Increased Strength in Season 2
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Moments: Jax's Path of Retribution
- More From BuddyTV
- 90210 Vet AnnaLynne McCord to Guest-Star on CBS' Stalker
- Ratings: Mysteries of Laura Cops Big Numbers Leading Out of Talent Finale, Red Band Society Opens Low
- Aubrey Plaza to Voice Grumpy Cat
- Sons of Anarchy: Alicia Coppola to School [Spoiler]
- SNL Taps Darrell Hammond to Succeed Don Pardo as Announcer
- More From TVLine
- 7 Most Expensive Celebrity Divorces
- Ethan Hawke on Robin Williams: 'It Was Obvious He Was In Tremendous Pain'
- Darrell Hammond Is Heading Back to 'Saturday Night Live' in a New Role
- Tina Fey Had Alec Baldwin Masks at Daughter's Surprise Party!
- Melissa Rivers Breaks Silence Following Mother's Funeral
- More From ET