(S01E14) Hello, indeed! 'Glee' is back, and Mr. Schuester declared that New Directions needed an exciting new re-introduction to vault them into the next level, regionals. After all the glory and greatness of winning sectionals, McKinley's glee club was back to basics, thanks to reality setting in -- slushees in the face again! -- as well as Figgins reinstating Sue, who renewed her attacks on Will.
If that sounds like a spoiler to you, you haven't been paying attention to the groundwork laid in the first thirteen episodes. For more on the latest from Ohio's little singing group that could, read on after the jump.
The 'Glee' singers are hot, hot, hot... and you can just see how Sasha and Malia are their target demographics, can't you? Michelle, too. Frankly, they don't need the eggs to get the White House rolling. "Don't Stop Believin'" will do the trick just fine.
(S01E08) In what might be one of the best episodes of Glee since the premiere, Matthew Morrison was given a true showcase. There was also no Will family drama. Hmm ... is that a coincidence? I don't think so. I clearly have more interest in what Will's doing at McKinley High with the singing and dancing then his marriage.
Mash-ups were on the top of the to-do list. Emma and Ken asked Will for a wedding song mash-up, which was easier said than done when the two songs they wanted were "I Could Have Danced All Night" from My Fair Lady and Sisqo's "The Thong Song." Fortunately, Will didn't sing the former, just the latter.
What would Christmas be without a new video from Derrick and Will (Taran Killam and Paul Campbell) of the pilot-turned web sensation-turned television show (one day) Nobody's Watching. This time around Derrick gets a haircut. But not any haircut. No, this cut is in the style of a favorite sitcom character, chosen by visitors at the guys' official website.
The character chosen? I'll give you a hint: Ha! I kill me! Okay, that may be a bit obscure. The favorite sitcom character chosen was Alf, who had a hit show back in the late 1980's. Derrick not only gets his hair cut in the style of Alf, but he hair that is cut gets pasted on his eyebrows to give him that fluffy, alien puppet look.
Anyway, you can see the haircut in all of its glory after the jump.
This will be the home for all of Derrick and Will's new content and videos, as well as the headquarters for their ongoing mission to get the show on the air. Most recently, the pair were seen in their Diet Coke and Mentos spoof. In just five days, that video managed 1.2 million hits on YouTube, 400,000 on Break.com, and 100,000 on Google video.
Check after the jump for their latest video.
Here's the video from Big Brother the other night, when How I Met Your Mother star Neil Patrick Harris made a surprise visit to the show, bearing gifts. Who is that guy in the beginning (I don't watch the show - is it Will?), and why the hell is he always talking about Harris?
I know this is a show on his own network and it makes for some good cross-promotion, but did Harris really want to do this? I think I read some place that Harris wants to do a celebrity Big Brother at some point. Ugh. (Video after the jump.)
[via TV Tattle]
Then Andy walked into C.J.'s office and asked her to ask the President about pardoning Toby, and that's when the episode kicked into gear for me.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live': Liam Neeson, Jon Hamm, Fred Armisen show up for surprise cameos
- 'True Detective' Season 1 crib sheet: All you need to know before the finale
- 'Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey': President Barack Obama to introduce FOX special
- Showtime's 'Gucci: The Director' gives a close-up view of Gucci creative director Frida Giannini's vision and life
- 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars' Season 6 debuts on Netflix: Did the final season tie up all the loose ends?
- More From Zap2it
- Lena Dunham Hosts Saturday Night Live: What Were the Best and Worst Sketches?
- Louis C.K. Set for Saturday Night Live Encore
- Pilot News: Robert Patrick, Amy Sedaris and a Desperate Housewife Are Among Latest Castings
- Hot Video: In 24: Live Another Day, All Jack Must Stop Is a New 'World War'— Also: Is That…?!
- Pilot Scoop: Supernatural Spin-Off Gets a New Title, Casts Its Final Series Regular
- More From TVLine