May 26, 2015
by Kona Gallagher, posted Feb 17th 2010 1:02PM
We still have a month and a half until we get new episodes of 'Glee,' but FOX is giving us a little hint of what to expect in April. They've just released as 60-second clip that is chocked full of singing, dancing, slushies and Sue Sylvester threatening Will as only Sue can.
This second half of the season is being billed as "a new semester," and while the group may have won sectionals, not a whole lot has changed for them, as the slushies to the face evidence. However, not everything has stayed the same. In fact, it looks like Will has a whole lot of new stuff going on.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Former Bunhead Emma Dumont Talks Coming of Age in NBC's Aquarius
- Ratings: Battle Creek Flat With Series Finale, NASCAR Dominates Night
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Latest Guest: New Girl's Max Greenfield
- Once's Merlin, Empire's Own Iggy, Arrow's Darhk Foe and 26 More Homes for Stars of Cancelled Shows
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- More From TVLine
- Celebrities in Their Underwear
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis Are 'Twinning'!
- Josh Groban on his Nerd Bond with Girlfriend Kat Dennings: We Talk About Monty Python
- Katy Perry Says She Hasn't Heard from Russell Brand Since He Texted About Divorcing
- 'New Girl' Star Max Greenfield is 'Checking in' to 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- More From ET