May 4, 2015
by Kona Gallagher, posted Feb 17th 2010 1:02PM
We still have a month and a half until we get new episodes of 'Glee,' but FOX is giving us a little hint of what to expect in April. They've just released as 60-second clip that is chocked full of singing, dancing, slushies and Sue Sylvester threatening Will as only Sue can.
This second half of the season is being billed as "a new semester," and while the group may have won sectionals, not a whole lot has changed for them, as the slushies to the face evidence. However, not everything has stayed the same. In fact, it looks like Will has a whole lot of new stuff going on.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Game of Thrones' Quotes from 'Sons of the Harpy'
- 'Bachelor' Couple Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff Plagued with Breakup Rumors
- Teresa Giudice's Lawyer Addresses Rumors About the 'RHONJ' Star
- 'Revenge' Recap: Who Helped Victoria Frame Amanda?
- 'Mad Men' Recap: A Bumpy Transition and a Surprising Departure
- More From BuddyTV
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Reveal Daughter's Name
- Ireland Baldwin Leaves Rehab -- Check Out Her New Look
- Yolanda Foster Says Ongoing Battle with Lyme Disease Is a ‘Nightmare'
- ‘Star Wars' Day: ‘Vanity Fair' Gives Fans a Glimpse of Adam Driver and Lupita Nyong'o
- Sofia Vergara on Moving Into a House With Joe Manganiello: 'It's Been Crazy'
- More From ET