July 31, 2014
by Annie Wu, posted Jun 26th 2008 11:45AM
"Be Patient, This Gets Amazing": What this segment lacked in punniness, it made up jaw-dropping, cherry-picking amazingness. Last year, the Supreme Court ruled that the EPA must regulate greenhouse gases. The EPA proposed some changes in an e-mail they sent to the White House. The administration then refused to open the e-mail, leaving the EPA to re-write the policy into something more Bush-friendly. Jon Stewart said (shouted?) it best with that expletive.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Rush Sneak Peek: Harry Hamlin Debuts as William's Estranged Father
- Killer ABC Promo: Ellen Pompeo and Kerry Washington Welcome Viola Davis to 'Shondaland Thursday'
- Extant Recap: The Unkindest Cut
- Sharknado 2: The 13 Best Worst Lines and 13 Fishiest Leaps of Logic
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: It's Just Emotions, Taking Me Over
- More From TVLine