Note: Meredith Vieira's intro to the interview is over the top. I really don't think that the end of the Vietnam War played such a crucial part in the show's success. And did they actually have to introduce each cast member separately and have them walk on stage to their chairs?
The cast members who appeared were Dick Van Patten, Betty Buckley, Grant Goodeve, Dianne Kay, Laurie Walters, Willie Aames, and Connie Needham.
Long before there were Octomoms and reality TV shows featuring dozens of children there were the Bradfords of ABC's 'Eight Is Enough.' The sitcom was based on the life and book of syndicated newspaper columnist Thomas Braden and his real-life eight children. 'Eight Is Enough' aired for five seasons from 1977-1981. The cast reunited on 'The Today Show' March 1, prompting our trip down memory lane.
You tacked their photos to your wall, faithfully watched their TV shows and bought their records --and you might have even written some of them a mash note or two ('fess up!). These are the AOL TV picks for the top 50 teen idols of all time; the 50 young gents who made us swoon, pledge our undying devotion and join more than one sappy fan club.
Our list includes a pair of real-life brothers, several fellas who played brothers on TV and more than a few double-threat actor/singers (what can we say -- they're double the pleasure). But did your favorite Teen Beat cover boy make the cut? Only one way to find out ...
Why do I have the feeling that this is going to lead to him being on another reality television show like his Charles in Charge co-star, Scott Baio? They say there is no such thing as bad publicity, but I have to wonder.
The article lists some of the items he's selling, but it neglects to specifically mention the autographed picture of Scott Baio, the magic bow that shoots fire-arrows and the magic Bible.
This week I got a great letter that brought back some fond memories.
Curtis Smith writes:
"I'm sure you hear this all the time, but for the last couple of years i have been trying to remember a short lived TV show that I saw in the mid to late 80's. It was about a kid who's dad was a secret agent and the kid some how got involved with the government. the only episode i can sort of remember is him trying to hide an attractive spy from his mom. Any help you have would be great. "
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revolution' Creator Eric Kripke Answers: Will the Story Live On?
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Supernatural's Jensen Ackles
- Ratings: Constantine Does Sub-Dracula Numbers, Blue Bloods Hits Highs
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- More From TVLine