Danica told People magazine, "I'm nearing the end of my first trimester and I'm so excited – I've been bursting to tell people." The 35-year-old veteran of 'The Wonder Years' -- and brainiac mathematician -- has been working on a new book, her third, called 'Hot X: Algebra Exposed.' It comes out in August if you're ready to pre-order it!
A couple of years ago, TV Squad put Danica In the Limelight. Ryan learned that Danica had graduated Summa cum Laude from UCLA with a degree in Mathematics. She is the McKellar in the Chayes-McKellar-Winn Theorem.
The real neighbors you want are ones who are courteous, quiet, and friendly. Or hot. Here are the seven television neighbors you'd want in real life:
Here's where it gets funky:
The movie version of Inspector Mom airs on November 18th at 8 pm. Then the mystery moves to the internet, LMN.tv, where 8 short video segments will be released through April.
OK, I guess it doesn't really make me feel old, since The Wonder Years was quite some time ago. But still, little Kevin Arnold is a dad? It probably doesn't help that I already feel old because my nephew had a baby a couple of weeks ago.
Fred Savage and his childhood sweetheart (awwwwww) wife Jennifer Lynn Stone welcomed a 6 pound, 13 ounce boy on Saturday night. Fred and Jennifer got married in 2004, but don't worry fans, he remains good friends with former costar Danica McKellar (Winnie).
If you're not into math books for middle school girls (and I would totally question you if you were), you can see McKellar soon on the Lifetime series, Inspector Mom, and on her new Yoga DVDs, Daily Dose of Dharma. You just saw the word 'yoga' and forgot everything I wrote about math, didn't you?
[Via TV Tattle]
Danica started acting early, with a couple of guest appearences on The Twilight Zone, before landing the role of Winnie on The Wonder Years. The show had a great, award winning five year run, but once it ended, Danica did what many child stars fail to do: bow out gracefully. Besides doing a few voiceovers for cartoons, Ms. McKellar spent the next couple of years at UCLA. In 1998, she graduated from there Summa cum Laude, with a degree in Mathematics. Remember the next time you use the Chayes-McKellar-Winn Theorem, because she actually discovered that! Yea, I've never used it either and I have no idea what it means.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Top 8 Performance Rankings
- 'Castle' Recap: Castle and Alexis Team Up to Catch a Killer
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.21 Photos: Oliver Joins the League of Assassins
- 'The Originals' Recap: Dahlia Offers Klaus a Deal
- 'The Voice' Recap: Gwen, Usher and Cee Lo Return to Advise the Top 8
- More From BuddyTV
- Hollywood's Hottest Bikini Bods
- Injured Derek Hough Still Helps 'DWTS' Partner Nastia Liukin Rule the Night
- Hayden Panettiere Gets Crazy Excited at Fiance's Championship Boxing Match
- Meet G.E.M.: The Chinese Pop Star About to Take Over America
- Mariah Carey on 'Infinity' Lyrics: 'I Leave That Open for the Fans to Interpret'
- More From ET