July 28, 2014
by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Mar 23rd 2010 10:44PM
Kandyse McClure's 'Battlestar Galactica' character Lt. Anastasia Dualla was certainly behind the scenes to start, even though she played a crucial role. As the central person in the CIC (center-in-command) aboard the rickety battlestar, she was often first to hear the orders coming, and was always on top of incoming enemy Cylons. As the series progressed, she became more and more integral to the goings-on of the crew, and her character blossomed into one of the most riveting arcs of the whole series.
With a year gone by since the finale, McClure looks back on her 'BSG' run with a sincere fondness – enough to the point where she can hardly watch certain episodes. Now living in Toronto, and set to appear at Wizard World Toronto Comic Con, McClure sat down to talk with AOL TV about her life since 'BSG', what it was like being on such a groundbreaking show, and what she learned while walking the halls of the beleaguered battlestar.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Once Upon a Time Season 4 Casts Shameless Star as Frozen's Hans; John Rhys-Davies to Voice Rock Troll
- First Look: Gracepoint Detective Issues a Stern Warning to Danny's Killer
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on NCIS, Arrow, Criminal Minds, Supernatural, Longmire, Castle and More
- 'Ship Shape: How Fave Pairs From Major Crimes, Defiance, Witches, Falling Skies and Other Shows Are Faring
- TVLine Items: Fringe Fave Goes Orange, Ferb Gets Lost, Vikings Trailer and More
- More From TVLine
- iJustine on the Selfie Making News Around The World
- Michael Douglas Thanks Doctors on World Head and Neck Cancer Day
- Ian Somerhalder Puckers Up for One Lucky Fan
- Who Will Be Taking It All Off for 'Hair' at the Hollywood Bowl?
- Donald Sterling Loses Court Case, Sale of Clippers Can Go Forward
- More From ET