September 1, 2014
by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Mar 23rd 2010 10:44PM
Kandyse McClure's 'Battlestar Galactica' character Lt. Anastasia Dualla was certainly behind the scenes to start, even though she played a crucial role. As the central person in the CIC (center-in-command) aboard the rickety battlestar, she was often first to hear the orders coming, and was always on top of incoming enemy Cylons. As the series progressed, she became more and more integral to the goings-on of the crew, and her character blossomed into one of the most riveting arcs of the whole series.
With a year gone by since the finale, McClure looks back on her 'BSG' run with a sincere fondness – enough to the point where she can hardly watch certain episodes. Now living in Toronto, and set to appear at Wizard World Toronto Comic Con, McClure sat down to talk with AOL TV about her life since 'BSG', what it was like being on such a groundbreaking show, and what she learned while walking the halls of the beleaguered battlestar.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Strain' Recap: One Friend is Lost, Another is Gained
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Kendall Drops Last Name, Brody Feels 'Played' by Kim and More
- 'Big Brother 16' Recap: Another Week of Bomb Squad Domination
- 'Big Brother 16' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 10 Power of Veto?
- More From BuddyTV
- Falling Skies Season 4 Finale Recap: Over the Moon
- Once Upon a Time First Look: Frozen's Elsa Gets Cold Shoulder in Storybrooke
- More From TVLine