October 22, 2014
by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Mar 23rd 2010 10:44PM
Kandyse McClure's 'Battlestar Galactica' character Lt. Anastasia Dualla was certainly behind the scenes to start, even though she played a crucial role. As the central person in the CIC (center-in-command) aboard the rickety battlestar, she was often first to hear the orders coming, and was always on top of incoming enemy Cylons. As the series progressed, she became more and more integral to the goings-on of the crew, and her character blossomed into one of the most riveting arcs of the whole series.
With a year gone by since the finale, McClure looks back on her 'BSG' run with a sincere fondness – enough to the point where she can hardly watch certain episodes. Now living in Toronto, and set to appear at Wizard World Toronto Comic Con, McClure sat down to talk with AOL TV about her life since 'BSG', what it was like being on such a groundbreaking show, and what she learned while walking the halls of the beleaguered battlestar.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' Recap: A Tribal Switch Pits Couples Against Singles
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Spoilers: Who Are the Teams for Halloween Night?
- 'Arrow' Interview: Willa Holland on Thea's Unusual Relationship with Malcolm, Love for Roy and New 'Kick-Ass Attitude'
- 'The Voice' Interviews: Toia Jones on What Led to Her Emotional Battle Round Rehearsal
- More From BuddyTV
- Oscar De La Renta: Inside His World
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About)
- Former Crisis Manager: Teresa Giudice a 'Mess,' Worse Than Chris Brown
- Calvin Klein's New Model Opens Up About Battling Her Weight Obsession
- Chrissy Teigen Receives Death Threats Over Tweets on Canada Shooting
- More From ET