April 25, 2014
by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Mar 23rd 2010 10:44PM
Kandyse McClure's 'Battlestar Galactica' character Lt. Anastasia Dualla was certainly behind the scenes to start, even though she played a crucial role. As the central person in the CIC (center-in-command) aboard the rickety battlestar, she was often first to hear the orders coming, and was always on top of incoming enemy Cylons. As the series progressed, she became more and more integral to the goings-on of the crew, and her character blossomed into one of the most riveting arcs of the whole series.
With a year gone by since the finale, McClure looks back on her 'BSG' run with a sincere fondness – enough to the point where she can hardly watch certain episodes. Now living in Toronto, and set to appear at Wizard World Toronto Comic Con, McClure sat down to talk with AOL TV about her life since 'BSG', what it was like being on such a groundbreaking show, and what she learned while walking the halls of the beleaguered battlestar.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Seth Meyers Hosting 2014 Emmy Awards
- Did ABC's Black Box Get Inside Your Head?
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Before and Aftershocks — Plus Your First Look at Burke's Return
- CBS' Bad Teacher: Did It Pass or Fail?
- American Idol Top 6 Results Recap: Maybe I Didn't Vote for You, Quite as Often as I Should Have
- More From TVLine
- Aaron Carter Opens Up About Addiction Struggle
- Justin Bieber Released from Customs (VIDEO)
- Hang Ten with Hollywood's Best Surf Films
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- More From ET