According to the Hollywood Reporter, the network has ordered a documentary-style cop show, titled '187 Detroit.' The show is pegged to air during the 2010-11 season.
Yes, according to the Hollywood Reporter, ABC has decided to return to the well one more time by greenlighting a pilot for 'Women are Crazy, Men are Stupid.' The sitcom, which is the second pilot ordered by the network in as many days (following yesterday's announcement of 'Awkward Situations for Men'), tells the story of a new couple comprised of two people who have endured failed marriages in the past and are looking to learn form their mistakes this time around.
What we have always feared to be true about men and women is now being turned into a sitcom. According to Variety, the book 'Women Are Crazy, Men Are Stupid' by 'Samantha Who' writer Jenny Lee and 'According to Jim' executive producer Howard J. Morris is getting the small screen treatment from ABC.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'There's No Place Like Home'
- 11 Times 'The 100' Gave Me Nightmares
- 6 Reasons to Watch 'The Americans' Season 3
- 'Suits' Interview: Sarah Rafferty on Louis' Rage, Collateral Damage, Fun Flashback and More!
- 'The Bachelor' Family Blogs: A Tale of Two Ashleys
- More From BuddyTV
- Stalker Sneak Peek: Phoebe Tonkin's Ex Marks the Spot — Or Does He?
- Will Suits Give In to Louis? 'You Can't Say Yes to a Child's Demands,' Says EP
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Freezer Burn
- Criminal Minds Spinoff Pilot Adds Walking Dead's Tyler James Williams
- Post Mortem: Flash Boss on Wells' Agenda, Joe's Secret, Barry's New Girl
- More From TVLine
- 'Arrow': Is Laurel in Over Her Head? Katie Cassidy on 'Jaw-Dropping' Canary Twists!
- Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato to Serve as Guest Judges on ‘RuPaul's Drag Race'
- Netflix's ‘Wet Hot American Summer' Cast by the Numbers
- GoDaddy Pulls Puppy Super Bowl Ad Following Backlash
- Nick Jonas Is Sick of Looking at His Shirtless, Crotch-Grabbing Photos
- More From ET