The bad news? Summer's almost over and it's nearly time for school again.
The good news? We've got just the thing to ease you into back-to-school mode: Our countdown of TV's 21 best school shows ever.
So sharpen your No. 2 pencil and dive in to see which series just make the grade and which ones are at the top of the class.
The beginning of fall will always mean one thing -- back-to-school season.
And in honor of this special time of year, we present you with a pop quiz all about TV schools.
Where did Felicity go to college? Was a baby ever born at Bayside High? Please keep your eyes on your own paper. Pencils out ... you may begin.
All in all, I'm getting hooked on Swingtown. It's a soap, no doubt about that. Being in 1976 is a time and a place and a specific social setting, but ultimately this show is about these characters and their intertwined lives. It's a serialized drama and rather addictive. More about the show after the jump, including all the happenings from tonight's show.
From the will-they-or-won't-they duos of 'Cheers' and 'Moonlighting' to current faves Jim and Pam and Mer and McDreamy, these tube twosomes all have one thing in common: We love to love them, baby.
-- By Kimberly Potts
I'm a bit late with this, so forgive me, but it's still worth mentioning.
The podcast Just My Show recently interviewed Marion Ross of Happy Days and Dan Lauria of The Wonder Years.
The interviewer is no Jesse Thorn, and he doesn't so much ask questions as just mention items from the interviewees past and ask for comments, but it's still a pleasure to hear these two TV parents talk about their roles.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The 100' Interview: Devon Bostick on Jasper's Transition Into a Stronger Person
- 'The Mysteries of Laura' Review: A Mom Cop Dramedy Trainwreck
- 'America's Got Talent' Season 9: Top 6 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Got Talent' Finale Predictions: Who Will Win Season 9?
- 'Red Band Society' Review: A Feel-Good Twist on Another Medical Dramedy
- More From BuddyTV
- Bill Hader Returning to SNL as Host — Will Stefon Be Joining Him?
- Friends' Gunther Speaks Out 20 Years Later: 'Ross Doesn't Deserve Rachel'
- Ratings: Utopia Ticks Up, New Girl and Mindy Project Premieres Down
- New Girl Recruits a Person of Interest to Woo Jess in November
- Grimm Recruits Franklin & Bash Actress to Lay Down the Law
- More From TVLine
- Diane Keaton Has a Major Girl Crush on Amy Poehler
- Nasim Pedrad Does a Mean Aziz Ansari Impression
- Disney Is Releasing a 'Frozen' Wedding Dress
- Lolo Jones Is Definitely Not Taking Her 'Dancing with the Stars' Elimination Lightly
- Neil Patrick Harris Invites You to 'Choose Your Own Autobiography'
- More From ET