(S03E07/S03E08) Crazy ho! - Earl Hickey
Seeing how the first Cops episode was my personal favorite I was psyched to see another one. I love seeing all the gang back together again; one-legged girlfriend, now-deceased kidnapping victim, throat cancer survivor, gay Kenny and the addition of Billy Gardell as Officer Hoyne was a smart casting move.
The great thing about these kind of episodes is that they seem like a bunch of random jokes and scenes strung together documentary style but when it's over, you realize that an intricately woven plot has just unfolded.
Here are the shows (on all networks) that media buyers think are in danger of cancellation:
The fourth and, most likely, final season of Still Standing comes to an end tonight in two half-hour episodes on CBS, according to USA Today. While CBS hasn't officially canceled the sitcom, which was the 93rd-ranked show this season, the producers and writers had no illusions that they probably wouldn't return, so they handled the season finale as if it were the final episode for the series. Since the show lasted four seasons, with 88 episodes, it qualifies for syndication.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The Amazing Race Season 25 Finale: And the Winner Is...
- Cable Ratings: Colbert Report Ends on High Note, Covert Finale Ticks Up
- David Schwimmer Joins FX's OJ-Themed American Crime Story as Robert Kardashian
- Once Upon a Time Casts Ernie Hudson as Ursula's Father Poseidon in Season 4
- Sarah Jessica Parker Eyes HBO Comeback in Divorce Comedy
- More From TVLine
- The Ultimate Binge-Watch Guide: Which TV Shows to Marathon Over the Holidays!
- ‘The Amazing Race' Crowns Season 25 Winners
- President Barack Obama: Sony 'Made a Mistake'
- From Hazel Grace and Augustus to Katniss and Gale: The 7 Best Movie Couples of 2014
- Palm Springs: The Fest That Kicks Off Awards Season
- More From ET