(S03E07/S03E08) Crazy ho! - Earl Hickey
Seeing how the first Cops episode was my personal favorite I was psyched to see another one. I love seeing all the gang back together again; one-legged girlfriend, now-deceased kidnapping victim, throat cancer survivor, gay Kenny and the addition of Billy Gardell as Officer Hoyne was a smart casting move.
The great thing about these kind of episodes is that they seem like a bunch of random jokes and scenes strung together documentary style but when it's over, you realize that an intricately woven plot has just unfolded.
Here are the shows (on all networks) that media buyers think are in danger of cancellation:
The fourth and, most likely, final season of Still Standing comes to an end tonight in two half-hour episodes on CBS, according to USA Today. While CBS hasn't officially canceled the sitcom, which was the 93rd-ranked show this season, the producers and writers had no illusions that they probably wouldn't return, so they handled the season finale as if it were the final episode for the series. Since the show lasted four seasons, with 88 episodes, it qualifies for syndication.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Photos: Meet Daredevil's Crime Kingpin
- Outlander Video: How Caitriona Balfe Nabbed Her Role With One Line
- Last Man on Earth: Will Forte Weighs In on That Cameo You Might've Missed
- Battle Creek: Does This Procedural Boast CBS' Better Odd Couple?
- Secrets and Lies: What's Your Verdict on ABC's New Murder Mystery?
- More From TVLine
- Kelly Clarkson: 'I Don't Care If My Children Are Gay'
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross Get In the Studio Together
- Bitter Apple: Bethenny Frankel Is Back in New ‘Real Housewives of New York' Trailer
- Too Cute! Chris Hemsworth Does Beach Yoga with Daughter India
- Is Carly Rae Jepsen's 'I Really Like You' the New 'Call Me Maybe'?
- More From ET