The Douglases, who have supported the nonprofit for decades, were joined at the event by LA Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, LAPD Chief Charlie Beck and celebrities including Jennifer Love Hewitt, Kim Kardashian, Blair Underwood and Zoe Saldana.
Organizers told the AP they served an estimated 3,000 lbs of turkey, 700 lbs of mashed potatoes, 800 lbs of green beans, 80 gallons of gravy and 600 pies. "What goes into this meal? A lot of love," Chef Dave Thomas told CBS Local News.
If she wasn't doing pretty well with this whole acting thing, she'd certainly fit in quite well as a regular panelist on the show. She pulled no punches in cutting down the fashions she didn't like, helping push Kimberly and Laura into the bottom two.
She said it was empowering for a woman to play a role that would usually go to a man, especially in a film like 'Columbiana.' "It's a genre that is very geared towards males," she said, "and when a woman can do it and get away with it, and you don't compromise the violence that a film about revenge would entail, it's just sexy and edgy has all heart. So I'm really proud of the movie."
Kit Hoover said she thought even the fight scenes in 'Columbiana' were sexy. By way of illustration, she rolled a clip of Saldana beating the crap out of a guy, which perhaps tells us more about Kit Hoover than 'Columbiana.'
"Can I touch 'em?" she asked, to which Handler agreed. "Yeah. They're real," Saldana said. "They're really good."
She then talked about her favorite past-time when she has time off from work, which is going to the shooting range.
She enjoyed how the men there respond to a woman who comes in, knows what she's doing and just starts firing off rounds. "All of a sudden the range becomes really silent," she said, clearly enjoying as much the reaction from the guys as the actual thrill of shooting.
What's Hot on Inside Movies: 'Star Trek' Sequel, Mel Gibson Provokes Protest, Robert Downey Jr. a New Sex Symbol
This year we said goodbye to one of the greatest names in musical history, Michael Jackson, but we'll never forget the impact he made on the world. The National Film Registry is making sure of this as they selected 'Thriller' as the first music video ever to be preserved.
Paramount Pictures is in final negotiations with Zoe Saldana to play Uhura in the upcoming Star Trek film. While the plot of the film is still a secret, it's well-known that the movie, which is being directed by J.J. Abrams, focuses on the early days of Starfleet and the younger versions of the well-known characters.
Saldana, who first came into the public eye as Britney Spears' girlfriend in Crossroads, also had a small part in the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Winter Premiere Photos: The Investigation into Annalise's 'Missing' Husband Begins
- 2015 SAG Awards: Red Carpet Photos
- 'Sleepy Hollow': Can Katrina Be Trusted?
- Giveaway: Enter to Win 'The Originals: The Rise' Signed Copy and More!
- 'Supernatural' Video Interviews: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and Felicia Day Tease Charlie's Return
- More From BuddyTV
- Prison Break's Amaury Nolasco Joins Eva Longoria's Telenovela
- David Tennant Joins Jessica Jones Series as the Marvel Villain Kilgrave
- TVLine Items: Full House Reunion Video, DirecTV Premiere Dates & More
- Fox Developing X-Men TV Series: What/Who Should It Be About?
- Parks and Rec Sneak Peek: Andy Shows Off Johnny Karate's Serious Side
- More From TVLine
- ET's Favorite Fashion Tips
- Just Say No to the Mani Cam (Like Jennifer Aniston and Julianne Moore Did!)
- Emma Watson Cast as Belle in 'Beauty and The Beast': 7 Reasons She's Perfect!
- Kate Middleton Is the Latest Victim of a Photoshop Fail
- EXCLUSIVE 'Glee' Sneak Peek: Get Ready For Bad Blood and Elevator Escapades With Klaine!
- More From ET