Indeed, both Tori and her husband attended Spelling's funeral on Sunday. And Tori made a point of telling the press that the two had reconciled before his stroke. So, let's give Tori a little break; she probably stayed in Toronto because her parents downplayed how serious Aaron's stroke was (or he was seriously ill for a while, and his passing was just a matter of time), then scrambled to get home as soon as she could after receiving word that he died. It happens, you know?
- Is FOX News working on its own version of The Daily Show?
- Changes in Emmy voting procedure may make fans happier.
- Character actor Richard Stahl dead at 74.
- Son of Anna Nicole Smith's late husband dies.
- Legendary producer Aaron Spelling dies at 83.
- America's Got Talent is scoring high ratings.
- Showtime cancels Huff.
- Katharine McPhee talks about her struggle with bulimia.
- Creator of Rescue Me defends rape scene.
- New episodes of Futurama coming to Comedy Central.
- Here's some free TV shows available on iTunes.
- The next Comedy Central Roast will be of William Shatner.
- FOX announces fall premiere dates.
- Corey Haim and Corey Feldman are getting their own "reality-esque" show.
- Shatner, Brokaw, and Philbin named to TV Hall of Fame.
- Jon Hein sells Jump The Shark to TV Guide.
- Rejected network pilot now playing on YouTube.
- Gordon Ramsay wins libel lawsuit.
- Dan Rather leaves CBS after 44 years.
- David Blaine to hang from Brooklyn Bridge.
- Do Connie Chung's antics make her less of a newsperson?
- Is Matt Damon too old to play the young James T. Kirk?
- More Lost puzzle-clue-conspiracy thingies.
- Watch Connie Chung's farewell song.
- How much would you pay for every DirectTV channel?
- Anna's loving Hasselhoff on America's Got Talent.
- Rich and I do a "chat review" of Game Show Marathon: Match Game.
- Anna shops the NBC clearance sale.
- Adam talks about Family Dog.
- TV Squad previews NBC's new shows.
- Listen to APB podcast #14: Pilot Screeners Edition.
- NewsRadio: "Smoking"
- Firefly: "Shindig"
- Strangers with Candy: "Who Wants Cake?"
- Sports Night: "Intellectual Property"
- The Simpsons: "Itchy and Scratchy Land"
- Seinfeld: "The Dog"
- The Prisoner: "Checkmate"
- The Office (BBC): Episode 4
- Angel: "In the Dark"
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: "Tearcher's Pet"
- NYPD Blue: "True Confessions"
- Futurama: "I, Roommate"
Television producer Aaron Spelling, who has worked in some capacity on nearly 200 productions, suffered a stroke over this past weekend. According to spokesman Kevin Sasaki, the 83-year-old Spelling, who has produced such hits as Beverly Hills 90210, Melrose Place, Charmed and 7th Heaven, was briefly hospitalized. Sasaki did not know the extent of damage the stroke caused; however, he said that the fact he was released from the hospital was a good sign.
If you have watched a television show anytime during your life you have probably seen a show that Aaron Spelling had a hand in. He has produced a number of nighttime soaps including Dynasty, Family, The Colbys, Summerland and Twin Peaks (he co-produced the series). He also produced a number of crime dramas such as Starsky & Hutch, T.J. Hooker, The Mod Squad, and Burke's Law. During the 1970's, his mark could be found on ABC with the hits Charlie's Angels, The Love Boat, Vega$, and Fantasy Island. Needless to say, an extremely impressive resume.
Spelling is the father of actor Tori Spelling, who appeared in Beverly Hills 90210, and Randy Spelling
First of all, who the hell has a private island? I mean, a private island? If I want to go to my local beach, I have to pay $10 just to park the car. And second, the article says that they were the only two people who attended the wedding. Um, there was a minister or justice of the peace too, right?
Spelling and McDermott met a few years ago on the set of the movie Mind Over Murder.
True, it might be one of those situations where, at this point in her career, the only thing she can do is do a show where she mocks herself. But still, I'm going to check it out (it premieres this Sunday at 10). Are you going to watch?
And as far as the image to the right goes . . . is it just me?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- There is a new TV show called 'Sex Box,' where couples have sex in a box on TV
- 'Pretty Little Liars' - 'Unbridled': A fingerbone corset for Spencer's white wedding
- 'The Voice' Season 6, episode 6: The teams are set as the blind auditions come to a close
- 'The Originals' star exits series after episode 16
- 'Agents of SHIELD' episode 15 'Yes Men' recap: Did Ward always want Skye?
- More From Zap2it
- Glee Recap: Nationals, Treasured
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Wedding Bell Blues
- Shocker: The Originals Loses a Series Regular
- Exclusive Video: Kristen Bell Talks Logan Vs. Piz, 'Blurred Lines' On the Set and Veronica Mars 2
- Nashville Promotes Will Chase and Oliver Hudson to Series Regulars, Pending Season 3 Renewal
- More From TVLine