Anyway, the list carries the most infamous transgressions, like Sinead O'Connor's tearing of the Pope's picture, Martin Lawrence's raunchy monologue, and Elvis Costello playing "Radio Radio" when Lorne Michaels specifically told him not to. But, sometimes, all you have to do is go off script, as Adrien Brody and Charles Grodin found out, to garner a lifetime ban. Or just come unprepared, as Louise Lasser found out. Interestingly enough, Andrew Dice Clay isn't on the list, even though he did a monologue that was probably even more raunchy than Lawrence's. I think the Wikipedia readers just missed that one.
[via digg and Zimbio.com]
We've already heard that Matt Damon might be asked to play Captain Kirk in the new Star Trek movie that J.J. Abrams is going to direct (if you haven't heard, Matt Damon might be asked to play Captain Kirk in the new Star Trek movie that J.J. Abrams is going to direct). Now comes word that not only is Damon in talks to star in the flick, but that Adrien Brody and Gary Sinise are in talks with Paramount too to play Mr. Spock and Dr. McCoy.
Of course, the latest "breaking news" a couple of weeks ago said that Abrams wasn't going to direct the movie but it was officially announced this week that he is going to direct it, so who knows if this is true or not. But it's interesting to talk about. I think those are all good choices, especially Damon as Kirk.
Trekkies? Trekkers? Who do you want to see as Kirk, Spock, and Bones?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Former Bunhead Emma Dumont Talks Coming of Age in NBC's Aquarius
- Ratings: Battle Creek Flat With Series Finale, NASCAR Dominates Night
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Latest Guest: New Girl's Max Greenfield
- Once's Merlin, Empire's Own Iggy, Arrow's Darhk Foe and 26 More Homes for Stars of Cancelled Shows
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- More From TVLine
- 'New Girl' Star Max Greenfield is 'Checking in' to 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Debby Ryan On Sexism in the Industry: 'I've Had a Hard Road'
- ET's Summer Reading List! 'The Girl on the Train,' 'Selfish' and Other Great Books!
- Celebrity Authors Encourage Readers to Be Comfortable In Their Own Skin
- Author Paula Hawkins Takes a Dark Turn: Read an Excerpt From 'The Girl on the Train'
- More From ET