I personally recommend that you seek Sarah's sex advice. She and boyfriend Jimmy Kimmel were recently featured in Esquire's "What I've Learned" issue, and they had plenty of useful relationship tips to share. For instance, pretend your parents are someone else's. This makes you more tolerant of their eccentricities. That's great advice, and when you're done gleaning all the knowledge you can from Sarah, you can send a letter to Amy Sedaris care of The Believer for further enlightenment.
It premieres in October.
Wait, some of you are saying, don't you mean Amy Sedaris, the woman who played Jerri Blank on Strangers with Candy? The same Amy Sedaris who had been doing an advice column for the magazine for some time now? Well, yes, I was. Except I'm not. Maybe. Kind of? Anyway, here's what The Believer has on its site: "Amy Sedaris remains on sabbatical from her column-writing duties, but she’s just announced that Jerri Blank has agreed to take over Sedaratives for the summer." They're looking for people to write in who want advice on drugs, prostitution, being a total slut -- you know, stuff Jerri knows a lot about. If you have a problem you want Jerri to answer, send them to email@example.com. As anyone who saw the Strangers with Candy episode "Ask Jerri" knows, this woman knows how to provide sage advice to her readers, even if it might result in teenage pregnancy and the attempted murder of your lover.
I'm not sure what age of kids these cartoons are supposed to target. One of the creators said it's important for kids to understand basic finance so, when they graduate high school, they don't make the mistake of getting a bunch of pre-approved credit cards. I agree. But, do kids watch this kind of stuff? Really?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal' Interview: Darby Stanchfield on Abby's Upcoming 'Gladiator Moments'
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Preview: Kelsey Flips Out
- 'Arrow': 15 Awesome Quips from 'Midnight City'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Episode 5.20 Photos: Hanna Enters a Beauty Pageant
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: The Godfathers of the BAU
- More From BuddyTV
- Badass Danny Trejo Joins Brady Bunch in Super Bowl Commercial — But Why?
- Parenthood Pilot Revisited: Sarah's First Husband, 'Joelia' Bliss and More
- Ratings: Empire Audience Grows for Third Straight Week, The 100 Ticks Up
- Empire Recap: Bang! Bang! There Goes His Heart!
- The Americans Season 3 Premiere Recap: Nyet Matrix
- More From TVLine