after the final rose
'The Bachelor' and His Fiancee Talk Breaking Up and Postponing the Wedding on 'After the Rose' (VIDEO)
"This truly is the woman of my dreams," Womack told Chris Harrison of his fiancée. "This truly is the woman that I want to base my life on, and to hear her tell me, 'I just can't do it. I'm leaving'."
Yes, the pair have already gone through a break-up since the series stopped filming, but they say they're now back together. Do you believe them? Or did the producers just convince them to fake it through this special so they don't hurt the brand?
Neither could stop grinning. "I really felt that I was going to end up with him in the end," said Ali. "I just wanted to explore every option and make sure I was right so I could be absolutely confident in the end."
The clip offers the big reveal of her chosen love -- and a surprise that ABC had for the besotted couple.
"I love this woman with all my heart," said the bachelor. Ali added, "I just don't think anything can come between us." Time will tell if this pair will defy the 'Bachelor/ette' odds.
Yep, he chose Vienna, the woman hated by many other bachelorettes; the woman who said she was in love for the first time (despite being married once and engaged to another man); the woman who both viewers and tabloid magazines had trashed since Jake had chosen her as a finalist.
The episode was supposed to run on May 22, but ABC has instead decided to squeeze one more "very special episode" of The Bachelor titled "After The Final Rose." This means that the season finale of Boston Legal won't air until the following Tuesday, May 29, at 10pm.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Colbert Report's Final Episode: Murder, Santa Claus and So. Many. Celebrities.
- Post Mortem: Covert Affairs EPs on Annie's Big Choices, Auggie's News — Plus: Will There Be a Season 6?
- Post Mortem: White Collar Boss on Neal's Last Con, Alternate Ending
- Parenthood Creator Jason Katims Confirms Series Finale Airdate, Title
- Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder to Direct Season 6 Episode
- More From TVLine
- Kate Upton Named People's Sexiest Woman Alive
- Sony Hacking Scandal: Did Hollywood Cave In?
- Craig Ferguson Passes 'The Late Late Show' Torch to James Corden
- Gloria Estefan Dreams of Performing in a Free Cuba, Can She Go Home?
- 'American Horror Story': Neil Patrick Harris Arrives at the Freak Show
- More From ET