after the final rose
'The Bachelor' and His Fiancee Talk Breaking Up and Postponing the Wedding on 'After the Rose' (VIDEO)
"This truly is the woman of my dreams," Womack told Chris Harrison of his fiancée. "This truly is the woman that I want to base my life on, and to hear her tell me, 'I just can't do it. I'm leaving'."
Yes, the pair have already gone through a break-up since the series stopped filming, but they say they're now back together. Do you believe them? Or did the producers just convince them to fake it through this special so they don't hurt the brand?
Neither could stop grinning. "I really felt that I was going to end up with him in the end," said Ali. "I just wanted to explore every option and make sure I was right so I could be absolutely confident in the end."
The clip offers the big reveal of her chosen love -- and a surprise that ABC had for the besotted couple.
"I love this woman with all my heart," said the bachelor. Ali added, "I just don't think anything can come between us." Time will tell if this pair will defy the 'Bachelor/ette' odds.
Yep, he chose Vienna, the woman hated by many other bachelorettes; the woman who said she was in love for the first time (despite being married once and engaged to another man); the woman who both viewers and tabloid magazines had trashed since Jake had chosen her as a finalist.
The episode was supposed to run on May 22, but ABC has instead decided to squeeze one more "very special episode" of The Bachelor titled "After The Final Rose." This means that the season finale of Boston Legal won't air until the following Tuesday, May 29, at 10pm.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Castle' Episode 7.17 Photos: Competition for Beckett at the Shooting Range
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Adam Levine's Team
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.16 Photos: Olivia Meets with Cyrus and Abby
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.16 Photos: Richard Bonds with Maggie
- 11 Best Dressed Characters on TV
- More From BuddyTV
- Community Season 6 Trailer Teases Greendale's Weirdest Year Yet
- Syfy Sets Dates for Bitten Season 2, Lost Girl's Farewell Run and More
- Man Seeking Woman Renewed for Season 2 at FXX
- Pilot News: Wonder Years' Fred Savage Is Rob Lowe's Bro in Fox's The Grinder
- You're the Worst's Aya Cash Teases Season 2, Her Serpentine Sirens Stint
- More From TVLine
- A Power(less) Ranking: The Journalists in ‘House of Cards'
- Chloe Bennet & Clark Gregg Tease Skye's 'Inhuman' Transformation on 'Marvel's Agents of SHIELD'
- Aubrey Plaza Gifted 'Parks & Rec' Co-star Aziz Ansari with Blood and Hair (Sorta)
- Michael Jordan Joins Forbes' Billionaire List
- Elsa Pataky 'Will Never' Tell Her Hubby Chris Hemsworth He's 'Beautiful and Fit'
- More From ET