From the details of him wearing a robe and Ugg slippers to the fact that there was a ladder near a pool, and a jacuzzi was involved, we had an idea of where it was going. But still the exact scenario was pretty funny.
To hang a hummingbird feeder, he hooked a wire to a hammer and climbed the ladder to throw the hammer and wire over a tree branch. "I threw it, the hammer came off and came at me and I fell off the ladder into the jacuzzi," he admitted.
ABC is also expected to renew Dancing with the Stars, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, and The Bachelor.
Clever piece over at McSweeneys.net, describing some of the supposed videos submitted to ABC's America's Funniest Home Videos that were rejected for one reason or another. One of my favorites:
AFV712940: Fifteen minutes of still footage of washing machine. Strongest theory to date is that a man inside the washing machine is waiting to emerge in order to surprise girlfriend with marriage proposal.
By the way, is anyone else amazed that America's Funniest Videos is still on the air?
5. If there's a bat, someone is going to get hit in the nuts. It can be a baseball bat or a whiffle bat. And it doesn't matter whether a kid or an adult is swinging it, bats always target the groin area. Other telltale signs someone will get hit in the nuts include a golf club, a pinata, a ball, and a father wrestling with his young child. And if you are lucky enough to avoid the swipe to the groin, no doubt the ball will hit you in the face.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Teen Wolf Season 5 Premiere: The Creepy and the Awesome from 'Creatures of the Night'
- 'Extant' Season 2 Premiere Photos: Molly Teams Up with a Bounty Hunter
- [Video] 'Dance Moms' Preview: Kalani's Mom Invites a New Dance Coach to the ALDC
- 'Scream' Review: Does MTV's New Slasher Series Live Up to the Movie Franchise?
- 'Zoo' Review: A New Summer Drama That Leaves Something to Be Desired
- More From BuddyTV
- Vampire Diaries: Lethal Lesbians Among Season 7's New Blood
- Ratings: Disney's Teen Beach 2 Flirts With 6 Million (Frustrated?) Viewers
- TVLine Items: Trailers for The Affair and BoJack, Miss USA Hosts Bail and More
- Suits Scoop: Scrubs Nurse Is Harvey Specter's New Secretary
- Blind Item: Will This Be the Fall's Most Divisive Television Event?
- More From TVLine
- Amy Schumer Candidly Reveals Why She Turned Down Hosting 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Clarke Addresses ‘Terminator' Spoilers: ‘There's a Lot More Going On'
- Sean Penn Reportedly Takes Minka Kelly on Extravagant Birthday Dinner Date
- Caitlyn Jenners Best Looks
- EXCLUSIVE: Nick Gordon Assembles High-Powered Legal Team, Featuring Casey Anthony's Lawyer
- More From ET