This is scary stuff. It reminds me of those awful years when everything was put on hold so long that Timothy Dalton said "the heck with this, yo" and left and they were without a Bond for a while. Everything turned out OK, as Pierce Brosnan was Bond for several flicks and then Daniel Craig for the reboot. Let's hope that things get settled before everyone decides to move on.
But it got me thinking: isn't it about time we had a 007 TV series? Why not?
"The judges really hated us," Turner's 'Dancing' partner Edyta Sliwinska said. "I think the scores were so low that even if we got great votes it was kind of hard to survive."
"They were either sitting on nails -- 'cause they were grumpy -- or we did something to them in a past life," Turner said. It sounded like everybody took a sip of truth serum this morning.
(S10E07) The eliminations this week on 'Dancing with the Stars' wasn't surprising at all. Right off the bat, Chad & Cheryl are safe. Chad immediately hugs Jake, of all people, then tries his best to hug Cheryl. Jake & Chelsie are also announced safe. Erin explains that her foot got caught, while Len commented that he wanted to see more of Aiden and less of Edyta. Edyta always had the issue of compensating for her partners with the combination of overly sexy motions and a lack of clothes.
Between the clips, there were these cheesy trailers for fake movies with the contestants in them. The only good one had to be Tony as "Glambo" running around, even making Maks turn in confusion.
Encore - Pam & Damian's Rumba - That sheet didn't really help do justice to Pam's movements; she had some strong hip action. I'm still weary about Damian's choreography, but it continues to get Pam through week after week. The two get touchy at the end, but it makes me worry if Damien is in a relationship or not.
Watch the video after the jump.
The celebrity cast of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 10 has been announced. ABC wisely trimmed the cast down from 16 to 11. Hopefully this will get rid of the unnecessary double eliminations.
On paper, this season's cast feels like the celebrities have a higher caliber. They are at least closer to B-listers than just washed-up celebrities. This balances out the reality TV stars that stretch the definition of "Star." I have come to terms with the fact that Kate Gosselin will end up on my television in one way or another with the excuse that she's doing it for her kids. The full list after the jump.
The good news is that Susan Lucci has decided to stay with the show, even if she's not giving up her New York home. Susan, as well as costar Vincert Irizarry, have decided to commute to Los Angeles, with AMC arranging the schedule to make it more convenient for the veterans.
There's bad news, however, and it involves three big AMC stars. Thorsten Kaye, who plays Zach, has decided not to relocate. In addition, Beth Ehlers (Taylor) and Aiden Turner (Aidan) have been let go. In other words, they have not been invited to go west.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19: Estrogen Mayhem and a Pregnancy Test
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- More From BuddyTV
- Despite The Mentalist's Coupling, Final Season 'Is Not Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Does Supernatural's Dean Lack Game? Where Does Flash Keep His Cash? Did Good Wife's Grace Goof? And More Qs
- Emily Deschanel Talks Bones Season 11: 'I'm Up For It!"
- Forever Video: Henry and Jo Want to Know Who Put Out a Hit on This Brit
- The Missing Sneak Peek: Emily Finally Says What She's Really Thinking
- More From TVLine
- Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Suspension Lifted, Union Says
- Burt Reynolds Auctions His Golden Globe
- 'The Walking Dead' Boss Talks 'Unexpected' Mid-Season Finale: You'll Need Tissues!
- That Time Anna Faris Invited the Entire Internet Over For Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped During Art Event
- More From ET