aint it cool news
Thankfully, I've got the cure. Seek professional help. Make sure he prescribes some strong brain juice for you too, something you have to inject with a syringe.
A recent Ain't It Cool News report says that test shows of Conan's new Tonight Show are underway this week. And the reviews are overwhelmingly positive if you're a big fan of Conan's old Late Night show.
The new Star Trek movie has already opened in places like England, France, and Australia. I'm not sure why it opened there first, but the reviews so far have been pretty much off the charts. Variety loves it, The Daily Mail calls it "the best prequel of all-time," Empire says it's "the most exhilarating Trek to date," Urban Cinefile says it's "an extraordinary achievement," Cinema Blend says it's "the best Trek movie since The Wrath of Khan," and Aint It Cool News says "it makes Gone with the Wind look like a maggot-infested crapfest." Well, no, but they say it's really great.
(If you click on the links above, expect SPOILERS.)
A lot of people said "huh?" when it was announced that ABC had ordered a pilot for a new series based on the Geico commercials featuring cavemen, and now it looks like those people may have been on to something.
Early word on the show is that it's "astoundingly awful," "without a laugh in sight," "jaw-droppingly horrendous," and makes American Dad look sophisticated. But I wonder how these people who saw the pilot really feel. The reviews come from someone at Ain't It Cool News.
The part that upsets me the most? The actors from the commercials aren't even in the show! So...what the hell?
According to Aint It Cool News, FOX has ordered 13 episodes of the series. It's about a big meteor coming to Earth, carrying a deadly virus, and the efforts to stop it. Jeez, as if a meteor wasn't enough to worry about, the damn thing has to be carrying a virus too? The show will star Seth Gable, Rachel Perry, and Merrin Dungey from Alias.
The best part of the story is the various comments from Ain't It Cool readers. Some of the entertaining subject lines of the comments include "Why FOX Why" and "Armageddon meets Outbreak" and "For Christ's Spellcheck. Is it that hard?" Ha!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Justin Bieber Roast: Ron Burgundy, Monkey Lovin' and 13 Other Highlights
- Castle Hints More at Beckett's Future — Plus: Watch RySpo 'Get Lucky'
- Dancing With the Stars Week 3 Results: Did the Right Couple Go Home?
- The Voice Recap: TKO and Sympathy
- Arrow/Flash Spinoff Taps Doctor Who Alum as Time Traveler Rip Hunter
- More From TVLine
- 3 Stars Who Totally Owned the Justin Bieber Roast
- FLASHBACK: ‘Tommy Boy' Turns 20! Behind the Scenes With Chris Farley and David Spade
- Zayn Malik's First Solo Song Is Out (and Some One Direction Fans Aren't Happy)
- Helen Mirren Wants to Join 'Fast & Furious' Franchise: 'Vin, Get Your Act Together!'
- FLASHBACK: 22-Year-Old Celine Dion Admires Madonna, Mariah and Whitney
- More From ET