aint it cool news
Thankfully, I've got the cure. Seek professional help. Make sure he prescribes some strong brain juice for you too, something you have to inject with a syringe.
A recent Ain't It Cool News report says that test shows of Conan's new Tonight Show are underway this week. And the reviews are overwhelmingly positive if you're a big fan of Conan's old Late Night show.
The new Star Trek movie has already opened in places like England, France, and Australia. I'm not sure why it opened there first, but the reviews so far have been pretty much off the charts. Variety loves it, The Daily Mail calls it "the best prequel of all-time," Empire says it's "the most exhilarating Trek to date," Urban Cinefile says it's "an extraordinary achievement," Cinema Blend says it's "the best Trek movie since The Wrath of Khan," and Aint It Cool News says "it makes Gone with the Wind look like a maggot-infested crapfest." Well, no, but they say it's really great.
(If you click on the links above, expect SPOILERS.)
A lot of people said "huh?" when it was announced that ABC had ordered a pilot for a new series based on the Geico commercials featuring cavemen, and now it looks like those people may have been on to something.
Early word on the show is that it's "astoundingly awful," "without a laugh in sight," "jaw-droppingly horrendous," and makes American Dad look sophisticated. But I wonder how these people who saw the pilot really feel. The reviews come from someone at Ain't It Cool News.
The part that upsets me the most? The actors from the commercials aren't even in the show! So...what the hell?
According to Aint It Cool News, FOX has ordered 13 episodes of the series. It's about a big meteor coming to Earth, carrying a deadly virus, and the efforts to stop it. Jeez, as if a meteor wasn't enough to worry about, the damn thing has to be carrying a virus too? The show will star Seth Gable, Rachel Perry, and Merrin Dungey from Alias.
The best part of the story is the various comments from Ain't It Cool readers. Some of the entertaining subject lines of the comments include "Why FOX Why" and "Armageddon meets Outbreak" and "For Christ's Spellcheck. Is it that hard?" Ha!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Recap: Ramona and LuAnn Rekindle Old Feuds
- The 15 Best Returning Shows of Summer 2015
- Meet the Top 22 of 'MasterChef' Season 6
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Interview: Sasha Pieterse on Charles, the 'Darkest Season' Yet and More
- Casting Bits: 'Heroes Reborn' Adds 'Orphan Black' Actor, Matthew Goode Leaves 'Good Wife' and Max Greenfield Joins 'AHS: Hotel'
- More From BuddyTV
- Amy Schumer Defends Bill Cosby in the Court of Public Opinion — Watch Clips
- America's Got Talent Premiere: Howie Shakes Hands & More Big Moments — Plus: Who Got the First Golden Buzzer?
- Aquarius: David Duchovny, Cast Talk 'Tragic' Charles Manson Drama
- American Idol's Clark Beckham Talks 'Sunday Morning' Chords, Police Lyrics, His Big Battle With Scott Borchetta
- TVLine Items: Seacrest Plays Host Again, Critics' Choice Honorees & More
- More From TVLine
- UPDATED: Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations: A Timeline of Events
- Bristol Palin Breaks Silence Over Canceled Wedding: 'This Is a Painful Time'
- Melissa McCarthy Slams Body-Shamers: 'People Don't Stop at Size 12'
- Jennifer Lopez Confetti-Bombed by a Clown
- 'Emoji,' 'Photobomb,' 'WTF' and More Hip Internet Phrases Officially Added to Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- More From ET