aint it cool news
Thankfully, I've got the cure. Seek professional help. Make sure he prescribes some strong brain juice for you too, something you have to inject with a syringe.
A recent Ain't It Cool News report says that test shows of Conan's new Tonight Show are underway this week. And the reviews are overwhelmingly positive if you're a big fan of Conan's old Late Night show.
The new Star Trek movie has already opened in places like England, France, and Australia. I'm not sure why it opened there first, but the reviews so far have been pretty much off the charts. Variety loves it, The Daily Mail calls it "the best prequel of all-time," Empire says it's "the most exhilarating Trek to date," Urban Cinefile says it's "an extraordinary achievement," Cinema Blend says it's "the best Trek movie since The Wrath of Khan," and Aint It Cool News says "it makes Gone with the Wind look like a maggot-infested crapfest." Well, no, but they say it's really great.
(If you click on the links above, expect SPOILERS.)
A lot of people said "huh?" when it was announced that ABC had ordered a pilot for a new series based on the Geico commercials featuring cavemen, and now it looks like those people may have been on to something.
Early word on the show is that it's "astoundingly awful," "without a laugh in sight," "jaw-droppingly horrendous," and makes American Dad look sophisticated. But I wonder how these people who saw the pilot really feel. The reviews come from someone at Ain't It Cool News.
The part that upsets me the most? The actors from the commercials aren't even in the show! So...what the hell?
According to Aint It Cool News, FOX has ordered 13 episodes of the series. It's about a big meteor coming to Earth, carrying a deadly virus, and the efforts to stop it. Jeez, as if a meteor wasn't enough to worry about, the damn thing has to be carrying a virus too? The show will star Seth Gable, Rachel Perry, and Merrin Dungey from Alias.
The best part of the story is the various comments from Ain't It Cool readers. Some of the entertaining subject lines of the comments include "Why FOX Why" and "Armageddon meets Outbreak" and "For Christ's Spellcheck. Is it that hard?" Ha!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals': 21 Moments in the Mikaelson Family Journey from 'Farewell to Storyville'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Rehearsal Photos: Billy Dee Williams and Emma Slater
- The 16 Best Blind Auditions from 'The Voice' Season 6
- Meet the Cast of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 18
- 'Nashville' Season 2 Episode Photos
- More From BuddyTV
- 'The Flash' photos: Fans catch Grant Gustin in-costume on the 'Arrow' spinoff set
- 'Legit' goes 'Racist': Dan Bakkedahl teases Season 2, episode 3
- 'Suburgatory': Cheryl Hines' Dallas gets a make-under in 'I'm Just Not That Into Me'
- MTV's 'The Challenge' Season 25 will be 'The Challenge: Free Agents': Who's competing?
- 'Check It Out! with Dr. Steve Brule': Tim and Eric's Married News Team returns in 'Home' clip
- More From Zap2it
- History Lassoes Texas Rising With Bill Paxton, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Chad Michael Murray
- Exclusive Reign First Look: Francis' Former Flame Returns — and She's Got a Knife!
- The Originals Sneak Peek: Elijah Dances with Hayley and Klaus Gets Flirty… With Genevieve?!
- TVLine Items: Law & Order: SVU Villain Returns, Keke Palmer Joins Masters of Sex and More
- Exclusive Vikings Sneak Peek: Lagertha's New Husband May Be an Earl, But He's No Prince
- More From TVLine