Oh, the ladies of the 'Real Housewives' franchise. They're equal parts obnoxious and engrossing, riveting and ridiculous. Though we're somewhat embarrassed to admit it, their spats and melodrama have turned into one of our guiltiest reality TV pleasures. So while it was tough to narrow down, we've culled together seven of the biggest meltdowns, blame-games and smack-downs of the year from across the various 'Housewives' incarnations. They're all excessive and outrageous, but which was the most eggregious and out-of-line? Watch the videos and vote below in our poll.
Faye Resnick and Camille Grammer Ignite a Massive Dinner Party Argument on 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Wow. Even without the slightly odd dinner guests, having this many 'Housewives' in the same room at the same time can't possibly be a good idea. And this turns out to be the case, as the ladies get pretty tipsy and start screaming at one another.
Well, the answer comes tonight, as CBS airs a repeat episode ("Soul Survivor") of Medium at 10PM.
Last night Allison had visions of her entire family being murdered. That didn't happen, of course, but she did end the season in a coma after having a stroke during surgery. My guess? She gets out of it next season, but not before some trippy thing happening while she's in the coma for an episode or two.
What did you think of this episode?
"I need coffee,"
she tells her husband at 6 a.m. when he realizes she's awake. He calls her bluff, telling her to just drink tea, and
she insists. "I'll be gone a few hours, I'll cry without anyone hearing me, and I will come back with a
bag of coffee," she says. Soon, she's discovering the body of the Coffee Palace's manager. And we're thrust into
the mystery; is it a robbery gone bad? An easy way out for the victim's husband? Or something else? Where's the
Before we talk twists, though, I'd like everyone to say "hi" to my friend Kristi, who
said she stood next to Patricia Arquette during the filming of this episode! Hi Kristi!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Supernatural' Quotes from 'Girls, Girls, Girls'
- 'Bones' 200th Episode Photos: The Gang Goes to the 1950s
- 'Bones' Episode 10.9 Photos: Does Brennan Have a Problem with Aubrey?
- 7 Thanksgiving Episodes To Escape Your Family Drama -- Available to Stream Now
- 'Supernatural' Recap: The Truth About Rowena is Revealed
- More From BuddyTV
- Revenge Sneak Peek: Ben Makes Emily an Offer She Can't Refuse
- Ratings: DWTS Draws Best Finale Numbers in 4 Seasons, Voice Hits Low
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Once, Glee, Grey's, Vampire Diaries, HTGAWM, Jane, Parks, Cougar Town and More
- Dancing With the Stars Recap: Did the Right Couple Win? Plus: Top 5 Moments and Season 19 Finale Pics!
- Faking It Finale: EP Explains Karma's Dream, Liam's Sacrifice and More
- More From TVLine
- The Olsen Twins' Holiday Gift Guide Is Every Bit as Weird and Crazy Expensive as You Think
- Flashback: Mariah Carey's 'All I Want for Christmas Is You' Turns 20!
- Kendall Jenner Sets the Record Straight On All Those Bullying Rumors with These Insane 'Dazed' Covers
- John Legend on His Wife Chrissy Teigen: It Wasn't Love at First Sight
- Gay Soccer Star Robbie Rogers on His New Memoir, ABC Sitcom and Boyfriend Greg Berlanti
- More From ET