Oh, the ladies of the 'Real Housewives' franchise. They're equal parts obnoxious and engrossing, riveting and ridiculous. Though we're somewhat embarrassed to admit it, their spats and melodrama have turned into one of our guiltiest reality TV pleasures. So while it was tough to narrow down, we've culled together seven of the biggest meltdowns, blame-games and smack-downs of the year from across the various 'Housewives' incarnations. They're all excessive and outrageous, but which was the most eggregious and out-of-line? Watch the videos and vote below in our poll.
Faye Resnick and Camille Grammer Ignite a Massive Dinner Party Argument on 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
Wow. Even without the slightly odd dinner guests, having this many 'Housewives' in the same room at the same time can't possibly be a good idea. And this turns out to be the case, as the ladies get pretty tipsy and start screaming at one another.
Well, the answer comes tonight, as CBS airs a repeat episode ("Soul Survivor") of Medium at 10PM.
Last night Allison had visions of her entire family being murdered. That didn't happen, of course, but she did end the season in a coma after having a stroke during surgery. My guess? She gets out of it next season, but not before some trippy thing happening while she's in the coma for an episode or two.
What did you think of this episode?
"I need coffee,"
she tells her husband at 6 a.m. when he realizes she's awake. He calls her bluff, telling her to just drink tea, and
she insists. "I'll be gone a few hours, I'll cry without anyone hearing me, and I will come back with a
bag of coffee," she says. Soon, she's discovering the body of the Coffee Palace's manager. And we're thrust into
the mystery; is it a robbery gone bad? An easy way out for the victim's husband? Or something else? Where's the
Before we talk twists, though, I'd like everyone to say "hi" to my friend Kristi, who
said she stood next to Patricia Arquette during the filming of this episode! Hi Kristi!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: X Factor May Return to Fox
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale
- More From TVLine