How about that last scene of the 'Alphas' finale? If you're anything like my spouse, your immediate reaction was, "When does season 2 begin?"
The bad news is that the next season of the show won't arrive until some time in 2012. Despite the wait, I think the network has a potential hit on its hands. If the network is smart, it will keep 'Alphas' laser-focused on intelligent writing and character development, because those elements will make or break 'Alphas' future.
If the drama's writers, cast and directors are able to capitalize on what season 1 did right, it could break out as a hit for the network.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Week 5: Vanessa's 2nd HoH Photos
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: Jason vs. Becky and the Twins Enter the Game
- 'Once Upon a Time' Interview: Emilie de Ravin and Robert Carlyle Tease Emma Needing Help, Gold's Status and More
- 'Teen Wolf': Why Stiles and Lydia are Perfect Together
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Interview: EP Julie Plec on Alaric's 'Questionable Decisions,' Damon and Bonnie's Friendship and More
- More From BuddyTV