Well, you knew this was going to happen.
People are selling Apollo candy bars (the candy being handed out around the country as a promotion for ABC's Lost) on ebay. They are selling for up to $60 in some cases! (Type the words Apollo Candy into the search.)
I barely remember these things being on the show. I remember Kate finding a box of them when they got into the hatch (pic on the right), but I had no idea they'd become part of the show's mystery.
[via TV Tattle]
Some cool stuff here. For those of you that have been paying attention all summer to the various things that make up "The Lost Experience," then here's something for you. It's from the HansoExposed website which I believe went live a few months ago. If you take the time to weed through the whole site, it's loaded with video clips similar to all the orientation videos that Jack and his fellow Losties have been watching in the hatches. The video after the jump combines 53 different fragments from the site into one semi-cohesive clip that clocks in at over four minutes. It's nothing too revolutionary but it does give a face to Alvar Hanso as well as an explanation of why The DHARMA Initiative was created. The final minute is the most interesting part. I'm curious to hear everyone's take on it.
So far this summer, Lost gamers have already learned what DHARMA stands for (Department of Heuristics and Research on Material Applications). Producers also promise more information about the Alvar Hanso Foundation.
Where to begin? Since I posted this photo of the door map from Wednesday's Lost, a lot of people have done a lot more deconstructing and, in some cases, translating of it. The folks over at The Hatch Online deserve a round for translating all of the Latin (although, I don't know any Latin so I can't verify it's authenticity). As you can see in the above graphic, it looks as though five hatches were, at one time, connected to each other and to something in the middle. We see that there is a hatch called The Flame, to the left of The Swan hatch where the Losties are hanging out and washing clothes. We also see The Staff hatch, which is the medical hatch that Claire, Kate and Danielle discovered a few episodes back. There are two more hatches without a label that our castaways have not discovered. Is that where The Others are staying? Also, is the concrete that Sayid and Jack found used to block the tunnel to whatever is in the middle of the hatches? Near The Flame hatch, someone has written 'Alleged location of aborted #7: Each number of Heavy water table.' Yeah... I don't know what that means.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Amazing Race' Season 23 Finale Not So Fast Pass Rankings: How the Mighty Have Fallen
- 'The Amazing Race' Season 23 Finale Recap: Which Team Wins?
- 'Homeland' Recap: Brody's Allegiance is Questioned
- 'Revenge' Recap: Two Fiances are Better Than One
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Kandi's First Moment as Bride-to-Be is Spoiled
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Blacklist,''Supernatural,''Glee,' and more of the best lines on TV this week
- 'Breaking the Faith': Worldly education in Salt Lake City
- 'The Mentalist' - 'Green Thumb': Back where we started
- 'Homeland' Season 3 episode 11 'Big Man in Tehran' recap: Brody chooses a side
- 'Amazing Race' 24 is all-stars: Which teams are returning?
- More From Zap2it
- Revenge Recap: The Bitch Is Back!
- Once Upon a Time Recap: Curses, Foiled Again!
- Quotes of the Week: Best Zingers From Masters of Sex, HIMYM, Scandal, Tomorrow People & More
- Paul Rudd Hosts Saturday Night Live: Watch Video of the Best and Worst Sketches
- What to Watch Sunday: Race Finishes, Mentalist Fall Finale, Bonnie & Clyde Ride Again and More
- More From TVLine