March 4, 2015
by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 13th 2007 5:00PM
- At 8, NBC has a new Identity, then a new episode of Raines.
- The CW has an ew Smackdown! at 8.
- PBS has a new NOW at 8, followed by a new Washington Week.
- TLC has two new episodes of What Not To Wear starting at 8.
- Also at 8: Sci-Fi has a new Stargate SG-1, then new episodes of Stargate: Atlantis and Painkiller Jane.
- At 8:30, Disney has a new Cory in the House.
- At 9:30, Food Network has a new Giada's Weekend Getaways (in L.A.), then a new Paula's Party.
- At 10, Comedy Central has the special The Amazing Jonathan: Wrong On Every Level.
- At 11, HBO has a new Real Time With Bill Maher, with guests Bill Bradley, Sheryl Crow, Scott McClellan, and Laurie David.
- Also at 11: IFC has the second season premiere of The Henry Rollins Show.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Christina Aguilera's Team
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.13 Photos: Regina and Henry Seek Pinocchio's Help
- Meet the Cast of the CW's 'iZombie'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Mid-Season Premiere Recap: Unveiling the Inhumans
- More From BuddyTV
- The Voice Recap: Suspense & Disbelief
- Mindy Project Recap: A Nut, Busted
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spring Premiere Recap: Oh, the Inhumanity!
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: I Must Confess
- Reality Check: Agony and Ecstasy of American Idol's Top 24! Plus: Should Voice Singers Show Their Tax Returns?
- More From TVLine
- Giorgio Armani Says Madonna Has Herself to Blame for Brit Awards Tumble
- Star Sightings
- Richard Gere on 'Marigold Hotel' Sequel Beating 'Fifty Shades': 'We're Much Sexier'
- Not So Fast: Maggie Smith Says She'll Stay on 'Downton Abbey' Until It Ends
- Justin Bieber Spoofs His Own Calvin Klein Ads
- More From ET