amazing race 14
"Every opportunity I have to strip down, I'll be stripping down."
As the longtime host of CBS' competitive reality show 'The Amazing Race,' Phil Keoghan has witnessed plenty of tough challenges -- from mass-eating competitions to language-barrier breakdowns to broken oxen -- but none so tough as the challenge he's recently undertaken himself.
On March 28, starting out from
Even though he landed in the hospital and had to get an IV shortly after we reached him in Crete, Neb., the native New Zealander gamely chatted about his bike ride, why he'd never go on 'Amazing Race' ... and just how much he enjoys stripping down to his underwear. -- By Patricia Chui
(S14E06) Who would have thunk it? I'm actually enjoying watching all of the teams on this season's The Amazing Race. On every previous season of the show, there's been at least one team which has been evil to others or to each other or just plain obnoxious. This season, the team I'm liking the most right now is the one I thought I'd like the least. Amazing, isn't it?
(S14E05) Sure, the jackets Jen and Kisha are wearing on The Amazing Race look plenty warm. But will they hold up in Siberia? It looks like they're prepared for any weather the race might throw their way. For that matter, every team has more gear than it looks physically possible to fit in the bags they carry. Tonight it would have behooved the teams to have on long johns for underwear or, at the very least, not a thong.
(S14E03) "I should stick to basketball" - Kisha
Gypsies, gymnasts, and vampires, oh my. This is only the third episode of this season's Amazing Race, and I'm already thinking it could shape up to be one of my favorite seasons ever. For once, at this early stage, I'm enjoying most of the teams -- actually all of them with the exception of a few quirks. Usually I have more than one team which irks me to no end and they seem to last on the race forever. The locations, tasks, and local folks are so much fun to watch, as they've been very creative so far this season. It makes me forget another show (cough, Survivor, cough) which retreads its puzzles, mazes, and endurance competitions so often.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Blake Shelton's Team
- 'The Voice' Season 8: Meet Christina Aguilera's Team
- 'Once Upon a Time' Episode 4.13 Photos: Regina and Henry Seek Pinocchio's Help
- Meet the Cast of the CW's 'iZombie'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Mid-Season Premiere Recap: Unveiling the Inhumans
- More From BuddyTV
- The Voice Recap: Suspense & Disbelief
- Mindy Project Recap: A Nut, Busted
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spring Premiere Recap: Oh, the Inhumanity!
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: I Must Confess
- Reality Check: Agony and Ecstasy of American Idol's Top 24! Plus: Should Voice Singers Show Their Tax Returns?
- More From TVLine
- Giorgio Armani Says Madonna Has Herself to Blame for Brit Awards Tumble
- Richard Gere on 'Marigold Hotel' Sequel Beating 'Fifty Shades': 'We're Much Sexier'
- Not So Fast: Maggie Smith Says She'll Stay on 'Downton Abbey' Until It Ends
- Justin Bieber Spoofs His Own Calvin Klein Ads
- 'SNL' Is Being Adapted for Chinese TV
- More From ET