amazing race 14
"Every opportunity I have to strip down, I'll be stripping down."
As the longtime host of CBS' competitive reality show 'The Amazing Race,' Phil Keoghan has witnessed plenty of tough challenges -- from mass-eating competitions to language-barrier breakdowns to broken oxen -- but none so tough as the challenge he's recently undertaken himself.
On March 28, starting out from
Even though he landed in the hospital and had to get an IV shortly after we reached him in Crete, Neb., the native New Zealander gamely chatted about his bike ride, why he'd never go on 'Amazing Race' ... and just how much he enjoys stripping down to his underwear. -- By Patricia Chui
(S14E06) Who would have thunk it? I'm actually enjoying watching all of the teams on this season's The Amazing Race. On every previous season of the show, there's been at least one team which has been evil to others or to each other or just plain obnoxious. This season, the team I'm liking the most right now is the one I thought I'd like the least. Amazing, isn't it?
(S14E05) Sure, the jackets Jen and Kisha are wearing on The Amazing Race look plenty warm. But will they hold up in Siberia? It looks like they're prepared for any weather the race might throw their way. For that matter, every team has more gear than it looks physically possible to fit in the bags they carry. Tonight it would have behooved the teams to have on long johns for underwear or, at the very least, not a thong.
(S14E03) "I should stick to basketball" - Kisha
Gypsies, gymnasts, and vampires, oh my. This is only the third episode of this season's Amazing Race, and I'm already thinking it could shape up to be one of my favorite seasons ever. For once, at this early stage, I'm enjoying most of the teams -- actually all of them with the exception of a few quirks. Usually I have more than one team which irks me to no end and they seem to last on the race forever. The locations, tasks, and local folks are so much fun to watch, as they've been very creative so far this season. It makes me forget another show (cough, Survivor, cough) which retreads its puzzles, mazes, and endurance competitions so often.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Nashville' Finale: 7 Burning Questions for Season 2
- 'Hannibal': 21 Creepy Moments from 'Trou Normand'
- 'True Blood' Beginnings: Everything You Need to Know about Lafayette Reynolds
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 9 Premiere: 3 Tips to Being Prepared
- [Video] 10 Things to Expect from 'Mistresses'
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Arrested Development' Rewatch: Season 3, episode 12 - 'Exit Strategy'
- 'Arrested Development' is a good 'Game of Thrones' replacement this weekend
- Jennifer Hudson will judge 'American Idol' in Season 13: Other alums expected
- 'Arrested Development' Season 4 clips include an ostrich, bees and more Bluth insanity
- TV ratings: 'Rookie Blue' premiere solid; 'Save Me' not so much
- More From Zap2it
- TVLine Items: Cult Returns to The CW, New True Blood Promo Declares War on Vamps and More!
- Where Was Nashville's Alien Invasion? Mad Men's Dopest Trip? Chicago Conundrum? And More Qs!
- Ratings: Hell's Kitchen Rises, Save Me Scores NBC Low, Hannibal Dips, Old Bang Tops Night
- Arrested Development First Look Video: Watch Four Brand New Season 4 Clips Now!
- What to Watch Friday: Audra McDonald Sings, XIII Tries on Another Life, Maron Is Tied Up and More
- More From TVLine