amazing race 14
"Every opportunity I have to strip down, I'll be stripping down."
As the longtime host of CBS' competitive reality show 'The Amazing Race,' Phil Keoghan has witnessed plenty of tough challenges -- from mass-eating competitions to language-barrier breakdowns to broken oxen -- but none so tough as the challenge he's recently undertaken himself.
On March 28, starting out from
Even though he landed in the hospital and had to get an IV shortly after we reached him in Crete, Neb., the native New Zealander gamely chatted about his bike ride, why he'd never go on 'Amazing Race' ... and just how much he enjoys stripping down to his underwear. -- By Patricia Chui
(S14E06) Who would have thunk it? I'm actually enjoying watching all of the teams on this season's The Amazing Race. On every previous season of the show, there's been at least one team which has been evil to others or to each other or just plain obnoxious. This season, the team I'm liking the most right now is the one I thought I'd like the least. Amazing, isn't it?
(S14E05) Sure, the jackets Jen and Kisha are wearing on The Amazing Race look plenty warm. But will they hold up in Siberia? It looks like they're prepared for any weather the race might throw their way. For that matter, every team has more gear than it looks physically possible to fit in the bags they carry. Tonight it would have behooved the teams to have on long johns for underwear or, at the very least, not a thong.
(S14E03) "I should stick to basketball" - Kisha
Gypsies, gymnasts, and vampires, oh my. This is only the third episode of this season's Amazing Race, and I'm already thinking it could shape up to be one of my favorite seasons ever. For once, at this early stage, I'm enjoying most of the teams -- actually all of them with the exception of a few quirks. Usually I have more than one team which irks me to no end and they seem to last on the race forever. The locations, tasks, and local folks are so much fun to watch, as they've been very creative so far this season. It makes me forget another show (cough, Survivor, cough) which retreads its puzzles, mazes, and endurance competitions so often.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Celebrity Apprentice' Predictions: Who Will Be Fired from the Top 9?
- 'Revenge' Recap: Nolan Helps Louise Take Down Her Mother
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Peter and Kordell Flirt with Claudia
- 2015 SAG Awards Live Blog: Complete List of Winners
- 'Downton Abbey' Recap: An Explosive Dinner Party and More Police Questions
- More From BuddyTV
- Reality Check: Debate Erupts Over American Idol's Week 3 Auditions! Plus — Advice for Randy's Replacement
- Revenge Recap: Is [Spoiler] Dead? Plus: Let's Discuss That Tragic Kiss
- Sons of Liberty: Was the Premiere of History's Miniseries Revolutionary?
- Downton Abbey Recap: Guess Who's Coming to (Ruin) Dinner
- Galavant: Two Takes on Season 1, Including the Mildly 'Meh' Finale
- More From TVLine
- Nick Jonas' Girlfriend Olivia Culpo Wore the Most Cleavage-Baring Dress We've Ever Seen
- Q&A: Jonathan Groff Gets Candid About Gay Sex on TV & His Explosive Role on 'Glee'
- Mark Ruffalo Tweets SAG Acceptance Speech from Bed
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus' Advice to Struggling Actors: 'Sleep Around'
- Are Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello Already Planning To Have Kids?
- More From ET