Actually, it's not really new. It's an anagram site, and those have been popular on the web for years. But let's put a TV twist on it. As Whitney over at Pop Candy points out, David Letterman = Dead, Terminal TV. I don't happen to agree, but that's kinda funny. For the record, Jay Leno = Enjoy LA!
Paris Hilton = In His Patrol
Jon and Kate = Ant and Joke (doesn't really make sense but somehow fits)
Keith Olbermann = I'm The Rank Noble
Katie Couric = Ciao! Irk Cute
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire = Oh Wow! I'm A Brain On Satellite!
What can you come up with? Bob Sassone = So Base Snob
Okay, here's a little game I created for y'all.
I've created anagrams from the letters of thirty different TV show titles. Your job is to unscramble the phrases below into the names of actual TV shows. I've tried to make it challenging by including shows of all kinds from the past and present. I'm not offering any hints, but some should be easier to solve than others. My goal is to not have someone solve all of them within ten minutes of me posting this.
Oh yeah, and you won't win anything. Actually, I take that back: you'll win a mute, invisible, peppermint goat who will magically appear directly behind you once you've solved all thirty.
Dave I. Bradey = Very Bad Idea.
I watch TV with the closed captioning on (my mother-in-law is deaf so my wife is used to it and besides, it's helping me learn how to read) so it was fairly easy picking up on the anagram.
What wasn't so easy was figuring out what purpose the Tim Batale plot device actually served...
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: X Factor May Return to Fox
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale
- More From TVLine